43

Tamera's pov
I was getting ready for this party and was happy as hell Rylee and her friends were coming. I think Yasmina wanted Temper and I hate that Marley would be a third wheel. I'm pretty sure she could get a girl though. I couldn't wait til this party in a couple of hours. I'm glad that Virginia finally got some out of town people. Especially ones from Atlanta now I wanted to go to see what all the hype was about. I know Rylee might be a little young but I want her. At least she turns 18 in a couple of months. I went into my bedroom in my 2 bedroom apartment and got out my outfit for tonight. I was gonna be sure that Rylee has only eyes on me tonight. She think I look cute in regular clothes just wait until she sees how I pop out for the club. I checked my phone and saw it was time for me to head to the daycare. Yes I had a son and I would be honest and let Rylee know. My son is three and his name is Christian Javyon. He's is light red and so handsome with my eyes. His hair was curly and constantly growing everyday. I just hope my kid doesn't make Rylee second guess. I knew I had to tell her and I was before the party. I just called her so I can go ahead and tell her. She picked up on the third ring and I was so nervous.
R: hey wassup pretty lady
T: Rylee I gotta tell you something
R: oh hell, what you can't come to party or something
T: yeah I can but it's not about the party it's about me
R: you got aids? You got cancer? You got diabetes?
T: *laughs a little* no Rylee but I do have a kid
R: huh a what
T: Rylee I have a son I just wanted to be honest with you
R: well I'm glad you told me but I love kids so I don't mind
T: really or are you just saying that
R: nah I'm serious hopefully we get to know each other better so I can get a proper introduction to meet your son
T: yeah me too and thanks for being understanding
R: no problem ma but I'll see you later beautiful *hangs up*

Rylee's pov
Damn shawty gotta kid but it really wasn't a big deal cause I love kids. Marley and Temper eyed me as I rubbed my temples. I was stressed out but not about Tamera but about Tasha. I really was just ready for tonight to get her off my mind. "Aye so Tamera gotta kid y'all", I said coming out the bathroom. "Okay you still gon fuck with her or nah", Temper asked curiously. "Hell yeah and y'all know I love kids", I replied. "Good so what's the issue than", Marley said smartly. "It's Tasha I keep having her on my mind", I said. "Well that's why we going to this party cause Tasha ain't thinking bout you", Temper said. I sighed loudly and said, "I know I gotta move on." "Yeah and besides you just met Tamera so take things slow with her if she's a good one", Marley said. "Oh btw do you have a date", I asked. "Yeah I actually met a girl at that little ass mall", she said. We smiled and laughed cause that mall wasn't shit. We ordered Chinese than got ready for this party. I really hope I have a good time tonight. I was just wondering how Tamera was gon look. I went in my bathroom cause at this hotel we had bathrooms in our bedrooms the shit was nice. We had doors to split the bedrooms. Temper said that she was happy cause she might get some booty. I laughed at her ass like yeah right. I didn't care about doing anything but I did wanna cuddle. Tamera looked like she had the right ass to cuddle and get close up on. I got in the shower and washed my body than I washed my dreads. I got out and dried myself off and threw my wet dreads in a bun. I really needed my hair retwisted but Tasha was the only person to do that. Ugh I hope Tamera knows how to do hair. Maybe I should cut my hair, yeah that's what Ima do. After my dreads dried I put them in 4 ponytails. I had on my black polo boxers and black Nike sports bra. My outfit for the night was black true religion jeans, a gold true religion shirt, my gold custom made Nike Huaraches. My jewelry was some charcoal diamond block earrings, gold rope chain, and my gold MK watch. I examined myself in the mirror and decided on throwing on my gold true religion hat. I took my dreads out my pony tail and placed the hat on my head. Much better as I looked in the mirror one last time.