35

Rylee's pov
I woke up and stretched and closed my curtains. All that damn sun was blinding my ass. I rubbed my eyes and went into the bathroom. I was in my sports bra and boxers. Last night must have been a dream cause ain't no way I fucked Tasha. I took a long hot shower and threw on a black tank top and Nike basketball shorts. I went downstairs and saw Tasha cooking breakfast. "Good morning big head", she said. "Umm good morning", I said. "Why you say it like that you ass", she asked. "Did we have sex last night", I asked. "No silly we made love", she said winking. She was smiling so hard and it was cute to me. I guess she was in a better mood. "Rylee I wanna be your girlfriend", she said. "Finally you came to your senses princess", I said. "Is that a yes or what", she asked rolling her eyes. "Of course it's a yes", I said excitedly. "Okay good I'm happy now", she said. She was just finishing up breakfast and Marley and Temper walked in. "Y'all only come over when its food involved", I said laughing. "Tasha called us over here she said you got something to tell us bruh", Temper said. "Tasha is my girlfriend now", I said. "Good and I'm glad y'all wasn't bout to be step sisters", Marley said. "Ugh don't remind me but let's eat niggas", I said. We all sat down at the table and ate and talked about school and our futures. My dad came back home earlier and he came to join us at the table too. "So Rylee is Tasha your girlfriend yet", he asked. "Yeah dad she is finally", I said. Tasha rolled her eyes and put up her middle finger. I smirked and continued to talk to my dad. Everybody went home but Tasha was coming back over here for a Netflix and chill day. I know at school bitches really gon be mad especially Justice. She should have never fucked me over but hey I got who I wanted now. Hopefully she has some sense to keep me because I been in love with her. My feelings have never changed for Tasha. I just get jealous when she's with somebody else. I promised her she wouldn't have to hurt anymore. I dropped all my hoes after we developed a friendship. I didn't want anybody to come between us.

Tasha's pov
I can't believe I really have a girlfriend and I really can't believe what went down last night. Just like Rylee I thought I was dreaming too. I mean she was working my pussy better than any guy I had sex with. Now I was her girlfriend I smiled to myself happily. I didn't know a thing about being with a girl but I wanted to learn. I would ask Rylee since I was going back over there to Netflix and chill. I probably had a lot to learn about the lesbian world since I was new to it. I mean I was still bisexual of course. I just gave Rylee a chance cause I was in denial. Her dad, my mom, Marley and Temper were right about me being in denial. They know Rylee is in love with me and I just kept playing hard to get. I kept telling myself I like guys and all the guys I had were waste baskets lol. Rylee more of a dude than anybody I've dealt with. I was getting ready now to go back over there. I showered again and slid on some tights and a crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses. I looked myself in the mirror and was like damn you go Tasha. I was beautiful as hell I blew my own damn self a kiss. I walked downstairs told my mom I love her and went to Rylee's house. I didn't need to knock cause I got a key from her dad. So if she have any hoes over I'll bust through them doors and fuck her up. Rylee knows better though she worked so hard trying to get me to see that I liked her too. That kiss is what did it all I had been waiting on her to kiss me to be honest. I think she might have been scared too because I might react differently. I would've did the same thing I did the other day just ran away. Glad my mom was there to talk me to my senses. I entered Rylee's house and sat on her couch and she came in with snacks and a bowl of popcorn. "I been waiting for 3 hours", she said. "No the fuck you haven't asshole", I spat. I hit her with a pillow than looked for something to watch. Scary Movie 2 was my choice cause that movie cracks me up. As it was playing I started asking my questions.