40

Rylee's pov
Since I apologized to Marley and Temper we were now deciding on where we wanted to spend our spring break. "Let's go to Virginia Beach", I shouted while looking up from my phone. "Yeah and can we stop by Virginia Tech they wanna give me a tour of the school", Temper said. "You going to Virginia Tech", Marley asked. "Yeah I looked into it and their scouts want me to play ball for em so I was like eh okay", she replied. "I heard that shit is like only mountains", I said. "Well I need some peace and quiet and it'll stop me from being a knucklehead", she said. "True cause your ass be getting in hella trouble here", Marley said laughing. "Did you guys find any schools yet", Temper asked. "Yeah I might go to school in Cali", I responded. "I'm going to school in New York it's free, I'm gon be living with my fem cousin", Marley said. "Yeah I heard you had to be a resident so you better hurry up and change your license over when you get there", I said. "My nigga I know I'm already on my p's and q's", Marley said. "Oh tell your sexy ass cousin I said hey Ms. Parker", Temper said. "Nah nigga fuck off my cousin", Marley spat. We all laughed and I booked the hotel for us in Virginia Beach. Marley and Temper went home to pack and I called up Kassidy.
K: hey baby what are you doing
R: I'm packing right now
K: why
R: cause Temper, Marley, and I are going to Virginia Beach for spring break
K: you couldn't invite me
R: no cause Temper and Marley don't like you
K: I don't care I'm your girl
R: no you're not I just wanted to fuck but you might get obsessive so I changed my mind
K: Rylee fuck you ugh
R: nice knowing you hoe and if you ever try to come in between me and Tasha again I'll fuck you up
K: fuck you and Tasha I'll fuck both of y'all lives up watch and see
I hung up on her face and just continued packing. Marley and Temper were back over at my house in a hour. We were about to hit the road but I had a hard time deciding which car to take. I'll just be simple and take my midnight blue BMW truck.

Kassidy's pov
I can't believe Rylee said what she said to me. Okay if she wants to play it like that I got her ass. She's so dumb Tasha doesn't even want her no more. She fucked up her chances cause she was all up my ass. Now she wanna tell me I better not fuck with her or Tasha no more. Tasha ain't got shit to do with this and if she gets in my way she will though. I can't believe I would still be spending my spring break in Atlanta. I can't never go anywhere and it makes me mad. I don't even know why my mom forced me to move here. Oh now I remember cause she ain't want me with a girl. She said her best friend lived here and her son and I would fit together. I like girls I'm a lesbian she just can't hook me up with a guy. I don't like guys and probably never will again. She doesn't know what happened to me and she probably won't believe me. I hadn't said anything to her since we moved here and she act like she doesn't care. I swear she's a bitch at times and speaking of her she was calling my name. "Kassidy come down here we have guests", she yelled. "Ma I'm doing my homework I don't want to", I yelled back. "Get your ass down here now", she shouted. I just got outta bed or it will get ugly if I didn't. I went downstairs and put on a fake smile. Her friend and her son was here and I don't know why. "Kassidy this is Chris, Chris this is Kassidy", my mom said. "Uhmm hi", I said not really caring to meet him. "Hey beautiful", he said and smirked. This nigga is not funny or cute at all. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Ma you need anything else", I said. "I need you to change your attitude and try to get to know Chris", she said. "Ma I don't want to know him I'm fucking gay can you get over it", I screamed stomping up the steps. "Fine you can go live with your dad than", my mom said. Once again I would be having to leave but at least I was gon be in Cali. "Fine cause I hate it here and I hate your ass for tryna make me be with something I don't even enjoy", I spat. She rubbed her temples and looked heated. I called my daddy and explained everything to him. He was getting me movers and a flight ASAP.