24

Rylee's pov
Smh I know I shouldn't be in my feelings but I really like her. I know her and Sebastian is going to hook up. I mean she did say she ain't no lesbian but I ain't want her with anybody. When will this girl face the facts that I'm what she needs. It was cool though I'm gon talk to Destiny from the cheerleader team. Destiny was 5'1, super fucking thick, she had hazel eyes, smooth light skin. Her swag was A1 too I called her my bomb ass red girl. I decided to hit her up to see what she was doing Saturday.
R: hey Destiny
D: hey Rylee finally you texted me
R: yeah I had too I couldn't stop thinking bout you
D: hmm oh really? You're so sweet at times
R: I was wondering how bout a date Saturday I wanna get to kno you better
D: yeah Saturday is good for me boo
After we hung up I smiled I always liked Destiny since middle school. She ain't like girls though but now she does. I was starting to feel better and got outta my feelings about Tasha. If she wanna play it like that than 2 can play this game. I always win at the end of the day though cause I'm Rylee. I was ready for this week to be over cause school was getting on my last nerves. I decided that I had too much on my mind and rolled me up 2 blunts. I texted Sammie telling him I needed to re-up. He was going to pull up in the next hour. I already got his portion from the sales I made over the summer. Yeah I sold weed but I wasn't a drug dealer. I wasn't in a gang I just liked the extra money. I quit my job at the Italian ice shop cause school was starting back. 12th grade was gon keep a nigga busy and I didn't need any distractions. I already had money but I like to make my own. That money was my dad's I worked for my own shit. Everybody who I knew loved weed and told they friends about the shit I had. I had Girl Scout cookies, blue dream, OG kush, granddaddy purple, white widow, Pineapple Express, and moon rocks. Yeah I had the best shit thanks to Sammie. I was getting paid triple more than I've made at that Italian ice shop. Anyways enough about my occupation though. I finally finished rolling up and lit up the blunt I had filled with OG Kush and White Widow. I coughed and hit my chest a little, damn this shit strong. Than after my second blunt Sammie pulled up with my new pack. I handed him the money and he nodded nah. "Nah Rylee you keep that you one of my best workers", he said. "But don't you always take your part", I asked. "I'm good Rylee, all the money you make from sales you keep from now on", he replied. "Damn thanks Sammie", I mumbled. I was staring off into space and didn't even noticed he was saying my name. "Rylee your ass must high", he said. "Oh yeah nigga I was smoking until you pulled up", I said cheesing. "Well here goes your stuff I gotta go", he said dapping me up. He left and I took the book bag in the house to my room. I opened my closet and lifted the floor compartment where I had my money and my other weed products. I really had $350,000 right now and the money I was supposed to give Sammie was $4500. I decided to take $1500 and go shopping. I got the money out and put the rest with the money I had made already when I first started selling weed. I decided to take my black 718 Porsche Boxster to the mall. I really love a Porsche and every time I'm in mine I feel on top of the world. Before I headed out I smoked the rest of my blunt I had put out when Sammie came. Now I was really on cloud 9 and hungry as hell too at that. They had this seafood joint in the mall so I was gonna go there. After my blunt was a roach I put it in my pocket and left. It took me about 35 minutes to get to the mall cause I was high. Usually I would get there faster but I ain't need no more speeding tickets. I had like 15 driving tickets with this Porsche Boxster. My dad always shook his head when I told him I had court. "What you do this time Rylee", he'd ask. "Speeding like always", I replied. I got out the car and locked it and headed inside the huge mall.