32

Rylee's pov

This weekend went great as fuck with Justice, like we had sex back to back and it was fucking amazing. I aint even sweating Tasha no more, I think I might be pussy whipped by Justice. She really do know how to take a nigga mind off somebody else. I was at school in fourth period ready for class to be over already. We still had 2 and a half months until we were finally done with school. All kinds of scouts from different colleges were looking to recruit me to their schools'. I haven't decided on a school yet but I know I better be looking into one. I might wanna go to school on the West coast so California it is. Yeah I was gonna look more into it when I had the time. Right now basketball practice and keeping up my grades had me busy, I also was a tutor cause I wanted the extra points. Tomorrow we were getting a new student, it's always a new student coming towards the end of the school year. My teacher said I might have to tutor him/her if they were too far behind. Justice makes sure that none of the girls I tutor try me, but she can't be around me every tutoring session. We both have practice but I try to spend more time with her. They didn't have anymore competitions coming up so practice was shorter for the cheerleaders. Our practice for basketball was now 3 hours long because we have a big game coming up. The bell rang and I collected my items and ran to the gym. I saw Justice and Tasha and I kissed Justice and said hey to Tasha and went to change. "Damn Rylee slow your ogre running ass down", Temper said. "Your mama like this ogre dick too nigga", I said laughing. Marley came in and said, "Hey bitches", in a very gay voice. "Marley is a undercover gay boy", Temper said. "Your daddy", Marley spat. "Hell he might be I don't know he pop too many of his words too much", Temper said. I just continued to get dressed in my basketball/workout clothes so coach didn't give me suicides and push ups to do. I dapped Marley and Temper up and went out on the court to run a few laps. I always warm up before we got practice started. It was good to stretch before so you won't hurt yourself or overwork yourself. 

Justice's pov

I think after this weekend I'm in love with Rylee. I know it's only been 4 months but I'm really falling harder for her everyday. I just had to find it in me to end things with Chris though. Yeah I'm talking bout Chris who is dating Tasha. I cheated on him with Rylee but was still running back cause I thought I loved him. He's a good guy but his sex game is wack and after he has sex with you he starts getting possessive. He didn't own me at all so I started fucking around with Rylee. He wanted to see me after practice and I sighed heavily and agreed to it. That could have been the most dumbest thing I could ever do. Cause this situation I'm in was going to turn into the worst situation I've ever been in. I really hope Rylee doesn't find out because it would hurt her so much. She really likes me and I think Tasha is off her mind since we did what we did this weekend. Hey what can I say my little pussy got some power. I just hope that everything goes good and that I don't get caught. If I hurt Rylee she would fuck me up and so would Tasha. Tasha looks like she sincerely cares about Rylee as a friend. I had to figure out what to do and I had to think fast. I was at cheer practice with this shit on my mind and I almost fucked up a routine. I told Tasha I had to sit out cause I wasn't feeling well. I hate to lie but she just let me go home. "Feel better Justice we need you girl", she said. "I will thanks a lot Tasha", I said. She smiled and continued on with her practice. I slowly walked out the building to my car and I texted Chris to let him know I was on my way. I got in and pulled of and drove towards Chris house and got here in 25 minutes. I got out and went to his door and knocked 2 times. He came to the door shirtless and I just rolled my eyes. "Chris what do you want", I asked. "You Justice, I think it's time Rylee and Tasha knows the truth", he said. "Nah I'm good with Rylee so Chris we're done", I said. "You know what Tasha better than you anyways get out", he spat. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "That's why your dick game wack as fuck nigga." He looked sad but I ain't care at all I don't know who the fuck he thought he was. He better not ruin shit for me or I was gonna bust his ass.