16

Rylee's pov
I stretched and rubbed my eyes as I started to sit up in a bed that wasn't mine. Oh I almost forgot I was staying over at Tasha's. She was sleeping peacefully like a baby still so I decided to go cook breakfast. I grabbed my face rag outta my bag and went to wash my face. Than I went down to her kitchen and looked in her refrigerator. Okay so I'm guessing I'm gone to cook some country ham, French toast, and some grits with shrimp mixed into it. I bet she'll love this breakfast, I thought. I smiled as I whipped everything up cause I sure in the hell would make a good studsband lol. Well too bad cause I was single until otherwise. I wasn't sweating no relationship though I was young and I just wanted to get my shit together. It took me about 30 minutes to fully complete breakfast and I heard the shower running. Tasha is finally up, good cause she bout to be fat. We was bout to fuck breakfast up. I decided to fix our plates and set them on the table. She came down as I was sitting at the table texting Marley and Temper. "Who you texting big head", she asked. "Your mama", I said sticking out my tongue. "My mom doesn't want you", she said. "I know but I think she wants my daddy though", I said winking. "Eww don't make me puke", she said. I laughed and than looked at her. Her ass was over here drooling over breakfast. "Damn stare at the food or eat it", I said. "Aww bestie made me breakfast", she said pretending to sniffle. Her ass is so dramatic sometimes. "What are we doing today", she asked. "Going somewhere fun with Marley and Temper", I replied. "Like where", she asked. "Road trip to Florida maybe so we can go to the beach but we was thinking Myrtle Beach, SC", I said. "Oooohh yes lets go to Myrtle Beach please, I'll ask my mom", she said. "Okay it's whatever you want", I said and smirked. She clapped her hands and finished up her breakfast. We were done eating and I let Marley and Temper know we were going to Myrtle Beach so get ready. Tasha just came back from my house to ask her mom and she was dancing. I'm guessing her mom said yes cause her ass was to hype.

Tasha's pov
I'm so excited we're bout to go to Myrtle Beach and I've been wanting to go for so long. Utah didn't have beaches just fucking snow on top of snow. I'm glad my mom moved to the city so I can explore a lot more places. I couldn't do that without Rylee though she's the best. Last night when we were playing she made me feel so nervous though. Than she started talking about I like her more than just a friend. I really don't know to be honest. I think I'm confused because I never been with a girl. I don't wanna be with one neither. I just had to avoid her cause Rylee could get to me sometimes. I mean she was smart sweet and super fucking sexy. As long as we're in a good space as far as a friendship goes than I'm good. We were packed up and headed out to Marley's Jeep Wrangler. This was the perfect vehicle for the beach. I sat in the back with Temper who winked at me. Rylee hissed at her cause she caught her ass. "My bad Rylee", she said. "Yeah it's gon be your bad when your body be swimming with the fishes", she spat. "Ouch so mean, so cold", Temper said laughing. I laughed too cause they are a trip together. I wish I had friends like them but my friends in Utah were lame. Maybe they ass need to come to the city and live a little. I bet they won't be the same again. I was deep in thought as the Jeep took off to our destination. I was full from breakfast and still sleepy since we didn't go to bed until 230am. Shit it's Rylee's fault she wanna hover over me and pin me down. I need to not think about it like that or I would get turned on. Rylee looked back at me and smiled and I rolled my eyes. Such a cute asshole I thought. After a hour I decided to lay down and go to sleep. "Wake me up when we get there", I yelled. "Okay", they all said shouting. Ugh fucking assholes lol. I put my headphones in and blasted my playlist and drifted off to sleep.
*4 hours later*
I was woken up out my sleep due to three jerks smacking they palms on my skin. Finally we were here and in front of a beautiful beach house. I hopped out the Jeep so fast I almost fell in the lawn. Rylee and her minions laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and went inside to explore.