Wakas

Thank you so much for waiting! The story might have ended but their lives are just starting! Thank you so much for everything! For reading the heiress and the lawyer's story! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you for waiting, for the reads, votes, comments, and undying support. I hope I'll see you again soon. Watch out for Dash's story! I love you, Archers! And Thallia and Iñigo Rafael loves you too!

-H💕
--
Wakas

"ETHAN Castuares has a daughter, Sir," I stopped from my tracks when I heard my investigator say that. Naalis ang tingin ko kay Thallia na nag-iikot sa sala at kaagad na tumalikod mula sa kanya.

"Pardon?" I asked him as I stared briefly at the landscape in my sight.

"Ethan Castuares has a daughter, Sir," ulit niya. Saglit akong natahimik at nag-isip.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Hindi po masyadong kilala ang anak niya dahil sa itinago po ito at hindi pormal na ipinakilala. She's an illegitimate child, Sir."

"Do you have any information? What about her name?" saglit akong tumalikod para sumulyap kay Thallia na tumitingin-tingin sa mga frame sa sala ng condo ko.

"We still don't have any sources, Sir, but I heard that she's plotting a plan to save her father."

"Plan?" nangunot ang noo ko. "What about her plan? Does it affects the case?"

"Yes, Sir. Sa pagkakaalam ko po ay balak niyang maghanap ng paraan para mailigtas at mapatunayang inosente si Castuares," sagot sa akin ng kausap ko. Napailing ako at sarkastikong napatawa.

"Innocent? How can she prove that when all the evidence points at her father?" the side of my lips twitched. I shook my head. That was pointless. Since day one of this case, I saw the evidence and it clearly points at Ethan Castuares so there's no other way.

Just that, I still don't know why I hesitate to take it.

"Ayon po sa narinig ko ay balak niyang nakawin ang mga ebidensya laban sa ama niya," imporma niya sa akin. That's when I stilled. My jaw clenched, mahigpit kong nahawakan ang telepono ko at umiwas ng tingin kay Thallia para bigyang pansin ang kausap ko.

"What? She'll steal the evidences?" matigas kong tanong.

"Yes, Sir," he answered. "I don't know how pero malakas po ang pakiramdam kong maitutuloy niya po ang balak niya. We have a lead about her whereabouts, Sir, but we still need to confirm," he added. I gritted my teeth and massaged my temple.

"Find everything about the woman and do anything to stop her!" mariing sabi ko at marahas na sinuklay ang buhok ko.

"Sir? We should know first her name—"

"I don't care about her! Just do—" napabuntong-hininga ako at napahilot sa sentido ko. "Just do anything to stop her, threaten her, scare her! Do that when you find out who the hell she is!" mariing sabi ko.

"Yes, Sir," pagsang-ayon niya at napailing na lang ako bago ibinaba ang tawag. I was fuming mad when my sources told me that.

Nitong nakaraan lang ay napili ako ng nga Perez para maging abogado ng kaso nila. It was about the embezzlement case of Ethan Castuares, based on the report, he stole their budget for their upcoming project at 'yon ang ipinaglalaban nila.

They provided me with everything, and even if I told them no, they all sent me the evidence. Even pressured me to take it or they'll force me to.

Fucking idiots. Ako pa ang tinakot.

But I just can't accept it right away, not when they act this way. It was suspicious.

It was either they wanted quick justice or they wanted to quickly get rid of their crimes by dumping it on someone. That someone would be Ethan Castuares, in this case.