Chapter 2

Stella's POV

"She just wants to be beautiful

She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits,

She craves attention, she praises an image,

She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor

Oh she don't see the light that's shining

Deeper than the eyes can find it

Maybe we have made her blind

So she tries to cover up her pain, and cut her woes away

Cause covergirls don't cry after their face is made"

What's going on I think. I open my eyes and realise scars to your beautiful is playing (my alarm). The song has already gone through one whole verse. I was a pretty heavy sleeper. I slept through the whole song once and my phone alarm was on full volume.

 I jump up I run into the shower. I quickly shower. I decided I was going to wear a white singlet, ripped jeans and I also tie a red and black checked blouse around my waist. I chose to wear white converse and a necklace with it. I walk to my vanity and put my romantic body mist made by Victoria Secret on. I put some Mascara on and a little bit of concealer to cover my dark eye bags. I believe in natural beauty!!! I grab my van bag and run downstairs.

"Hey darling". "Hey mum." "Hey Dad." I grab an apple. "BYE MUM AND DAD"!!! I yell. I climb down the stairs into the garage and I look at my beautiful red Ferrari then I climb into my black Toyota corolla and leave for school. It's a ten-minute drive depending on the traffic.

 I walk up to my locker and dump my bag in it. I look at my schedule. I HAVE MATHS!!! I absolutely hate MATHS!!! I grabbed my books and walk into class. I sit down next to Sophie. "Hey Soph". "Hey Bae"!! I laugh. (Honestly, she is totally weird she goes through fazes of calling me different nicknames I guess its bae now)

 The day went through pretty fast when the last bell goes to go home I literally run to my car to escape the animals (the crazy people) running around. I drive home. I'm in my bedroom chilling to some music while doing my homework. I sing along to shape of you by Ed Sheeran The club isn't the best place to find a lover So the bar is where I go (mmmm) ... "Dinner time", my mum says through the intercom.

 I run downstairs to the dining room. I see my parents haven't started eating this was definitely unusual. The usually would be eating. "Hello darling", says my mum. Sit down. "Ok, what is going on," I say. "Well your father and I..."

-----------------------------------

Words: 488

A/N CLIFFHANGER.... This book is pretty cliché but I will try put some twists in it anyway I hope you guys are loving it so far. Vote, Comment, follow me. MWAH!! TYSM!!!

LOVE YA - XOXO

P.S SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER