Chapter 20

A/N Yasss J Paulers for life @Harmonyisque , @Muoworld

Stella's POV

I woke up in the morning and had to try no to wake up Matt. I tied my hair back in a high pony and put a Calvin Klein sports bra on with grey shorts and white Nike shoes. I grabbed my iPod so I could listen to music while I ran.

I went out of the house and ran down the streets listening to music

I went out of the house and ran down the streets listening to music. I hadn't been on a run for a while. I loved running just feeling the breeze brush against me while I ran. After half an hour I finished my run and went back home.

When I go back into my room Matt was gone. I close the door and locked it. I got into the shower and washed my body down and my hair.

When I come out of the shower I choose to wear a long sleeve lace t-shirt and I picked out a white singlet to wear underneath it. I choose light colored denim shorts to go with it. I use a brown belt to hold up the shorts. I then picked out some Kurt Geiger sneakers. 

I let my hair down naturally

I let my hair down naturally. I put some concealer on and powder it. I put some mascara on and some nude eye shadow on and pink lip gloss. I spray my Calvin Klein Eternity moment perfume on.

I grab my purple tote bag and pack it with my school stuff. I go downstairs and grab and apple to eat.

I climb into my car and drive off to school.

When I enter the school Brittney, Carmen and Sophie come bounding up to me.

"How was your date?", asked Sophie. I grin "it was amazing", I reply. I recount and what happened on the date.

"OMG, HE IS SO ROMANTIC", yelled Carmen. "I know then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes", I said.

"HOLY SHIT", yelled Brittney.

I laughed, "come on lets go", I say. The other girls went to their class while me and Brittney linked arms and walked to class.

I enter the class we split and I sit next to Matt. "Hey", I whisper to him and grin. He winks back and kisses me on the cheek. "Hey babe", he replies.