Chapter 6

Stella's POV

I get up and turn my alarm off I made a record twice. I got up before my alarm went off. Well mostly because I was awake most of the night because I was wondering who I am going to be living with for the next 6 months.

I walk to my shower wash my hair and my body. I go to my wardrobe and pick out my White Nike Jumper, my Just Do It Nike Tights and my White Nike airs. I go to my vanity and straighten my hair and tie it into a high pony. I put some Beyoncé Midnight heat perfume on. I check my mirror to make sure I look normal. Well normal as possible. I wasn't very pretty.

I grab two suitcases and carried it down

I grab two suitcases and carried it down. I went upstairs and carried two more down. I grab my handbag, vans backpack and Nike Backpack and bring it down. I use the lift to my garage. I load my Toyota and go back upstairs.

I grab some toast and butter it with butter then strawberry jam. We ran out of Nutella BECAUSE DAD ATE IT ALL. Seriously next time I will hide my baby.

Mum and dad come downstairs with their luggage there were leaving a few minutes after me. "AWWW!!! Sweetie I'm going to miss you," said my mum while hugging me. I glared at my dad because he had eaten my baby. I eventually hugged my dad after a serious amount of glares.

"Here, this is your credit card it has around 2 million dollars on it, " said my mum . I spit my water out. " WHAT!!!," I reply. "Well we want you to eat enough when were gone," my mum replies back. "Won't they feed my," I say. "Yes but just in case sweetie" my dad says. " Well, bye," I say "remember to skype call me chat with me," I say. "Ok, call me when you get there," says my mum. I nod back in her direction.

I get in to my car and play the radio. I use my GPS in the car and drive to the address my mum had given to me. I pull up to a mansion that is smaller than ours. (pic above) I was completely fine with this. I ring the ringer and the gates open. I park my car around the side. I grab two suitcase and wheel it the front. I grab the other two. Then I bring the rest of my stuff to the front.

I ring the doorbell and a pretty middle aged lady answers it. "Hello darling, you must be Stella - Rose Skye Brooks" the lady at the door says. I wince mum told my whole name. "YEP!! ,"I say grinning. "Cool, I'll just call you Stella." Hahaha ok," I replied

"Excuse me," this cute little girls voice says. I look around. "Down here." I look down and kneel. "Hello," I say. "Hello I'm Grace York and this is my mummy pointing to the lady her name is Alyssa York you can call her Alyssa". I grin. "Ok, I'm Stella - Rose Skye Brooks". "Ok, were best friends know aren't we." I nod. I lift her up. "Your adorable," I say to her. "Hmph," she replies. "How old are you," I ask. "Four years old," she replies.

I see a boy come. WAIT... HE IS FREAKING ATTRACTIVE!!! He picks up my luggage all in one go. THANKS!! I yell. He turns around an glares at me. Wait... a minute was he who I though he was....