Chapter 3

Stella's POV

"Get to the point", I say to my parents. "Ok basically your father and I are taking a break on work and were going on a 6-month trip and travelling". "Yay", I squeal "I can't wait to go". "Ah sweetie", my dad says "um... didn't you get the part where your mother said your father and I". I instantly stop squealing.

" You have to be fucking  kidding me", I say. My dad is trying not laugh I glare at him and well... my mum is giving her evil

Look and when she gives you that look you know you're in MASSIVE TROUBLE. I sigh "what's my punishment", I say to my mum. She gives me her evil grin and says "your punishment is to join a club at school". Ok my punishment wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

 "So, when are you going", I ask (the day is Thursday currently btw). "We're leaving Saturday Morning". "I have 1 day and a bit to pack", I exclaim. "You could have told me earlier", I say. They both roll their eyes. We'll be back in time for your birthday we're going to you get your gift overseas. "Ok", I say. "You'll be staying at one of my friend's house she has a boy your age. I think he goes to your school as well", says my mum.

 "Great", I mutter. I quickly keep eating as fast as I can I currently wanted to crawl into a ball and hide till they come back. "Anyway, I should tell my friend about your punishment. In fact I'll tell her right now". My mum picks up her phone and leaves the table. I shove the rest of my food in my mouth and dump my plate in the kitchen and run off to my room. I really wanted to talk to my friends.

 Text messages exchanged with Sophie and Stella. Carmen joins later

 Stella: Hey Soph

 Sophie: Hey Bae!

 Stella: So, I have some news

 Sophie: Spill

 Stella: My parent are going on a trip for 6 months

 Sophie: OMG!! Reallyy... You could stay at my place

 Stella: I WISH!!! Mum is making me stay at her friend's house

 Sophie: Oh...

 Stella: Apparently, my mum's friend has a boy our age and goes to our school

 Sophie: Interesting... Wonder who it is

 Carmen: Sup! Guys

 Sophie: You arrive after like 5 years

 Stella: I'm so proud of you Carmen your like never LIKE never on the chat

 Carmen: Wow... I feel so loved guys

 Stella: Your welcome :D

 Sophie: Hey do you like this nickname Carm or Carma :D (get it Karma)

 Stella: HAHAHAHA so funny Soph (not) But I prefer Carm, sounds more normal

 Carmen: Yeah... You guys can call me Carm

 Sophie: YAYAYYY!!!!

 Stella: LOL!! LMAO!!!

 Carmen: I can't believe your mum wouldn't ask if you wanted to say at one of our houses

 Stella: IKR... Typical mum

 Sophie: So true Carm :D LOL

 Stella: Anyway, Guys going to practice Guitar now SEE YA!!!

 Sophie: Bye BAE!!

 Carmen: Bye Stella

 I grabbed my Guitar and strummed the chords for Rip Tide by Vance Joy.

"I was scared of dentists and the dark

I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations

Oh, all my friends are turning green

You're the magician's assistant in their dreams"

 I sigh and put my guitar down. Last year I decided to quit Guitar and singing lessons because I was in my last year of school and I wanted to focus on my school work. I've done guitar for 15 years and singing for like 10 years.

 I climbed under the covers and let sleep take my.

 -----------------------------------------

Words: 639

A/N THANKS GUYS!!!! KEEP READING VOTING, COMMENTING AND FOLLOW ME!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK!!!

LOVE YA - XOXO