Chapter 21

A/N THIS SONG IS AMAZING LISTEN!!

Stella's POV

"Tell me what", I repeated. Everyone goes silent. "What were you guys talking about", Brittney says while frowning. "Whatever it is I wasn't involved", she said. "Did you hear everything", said Dylan.

I nod

Sophie sighs. "I'll explain", she says.

"It was a while back you weren't with us Carmen, Dylan, Jake, Matt and I were altogether at Starbucks. We were just getting food and this "hot" waitress came up and started flirting with Matt and Matt flirted back and..."

"DID YOU CHEAT", I yelled. "Let me finish", said Sophie softly.

"He got her number. He started boasting the he could get all the girls he wanted. The guys disagreed. They were like you won't be able to ever get Stella - Rose Skye Brooks. So, this is how the bet was born. The guys betted that Matt won't be able to make you fall with him. Carmen and I agreed. We were going to give him 100 dollars each. Matt first started being nice to you because he wanted to win the bet but he fell for you", said Sophie.

The silence was killing me.

"IS THIS TRUE", I yelled. "ALL OF YOUE EXCEPT BRITTNEY MADE A BET ABOUT ME", I yelled. "I can't believe you", I said. "I though you guys were my best friends and ...". "forget it. All of us were done", I said.

"Fuck you bitches", I say. I stick my middle finger at them and walk out of the room with Brittney. I walk into my room and slam the door and lock it.

"I can't believe they did that", Brittney said. "I know", I reply.

I crawl under the covers and cry myself to sleep.

The next morning

I get up and go for a shower. I was still extremely upset and angry. I wash my hair and my body. I pick out a black and purple crop top with a matching mini skirt and black flats. I painted my nails white. I straighten my hair. I put concealer and powder it. I put nude eyeshadow and pink blush with light sparkles and red lip gloss. I spray my Romantic body mist by Victoria Secret on. 

A grab my Victoria secret tote bag pack my things in it and go downstairs

A grab my Victoria secret tote bag pack my things in it and go downstairs. I see Matt in the kitchen. I glare at him and grab some food and leave.

I climb into my car and drive off to school. On my way to school I called my mum. (Don't do this unless you have the connection to your car)

Call conversation with my mum

Stella: Hey mum!

Mum: Hey Honey! What's Up!

Stella: They Sky. Jk but stop trying to be cool but I'm good.

Mum: I don't have to try be cool I am cool. Why are you calling?

Stella: Wow! I have to call for something. I can't tell my own mum that I love her

Mum: Sure...

Stella: Ok fine you got me. I decided to go to the premier

Mum: YESSSSS!!!! ITS IN LIKE THREE DAYS. I'LL BOOK THE TICKETS. BUY A DRESS AND YOU WILL BE BACK FOR PROM AND GRADUATION... YESSSS!! BYE DARLING

Stella: Bye mum

End of conversation

I park in the carpark and get out of the car. I see Brittney waiting at the entrance of the school for me.

"Hey", I greet her. "Are you ok", she asks. "Better than I've ever been", reply. "By the way", I'm going away for a week in three days", I say,

"where to", she asks. "To my dad's premier", I reply. "What", she says. "You'll get it later", I reply.

Lunch time

I sit at the table I always sit at with Brittney. We're eating our lunch when the others sit down. I hate to admit it but I still loved Matt. I always will until I found "the one".

I hear people sit down at the able we are sitting on. I look up and see Carmen, Sophie, Jake, Dylan and Matt.

"What are you doing here", I say. "uhh.. Eating", replies Jake. "Well MOVE", I say. They whole cafeteria goes quiet and looks over. Matt gets up and leaves the table the other guys follow.

I glare and Carmen and Sophie. "I meant you to", I snapped. "Were sorry", says Sophie. "I am sorry", says Carmen. "Sorry, isn't going to cut it. Leave", I say in a stern voice. The nod and leave and sit at the other table.

Brittney and I eat lunch and chatter to each other we both definitely were best friends.

At the end of the day I drove home and locked myself in my room. I was so mad at them. I packed for the trip. I had remembered that I needed to buy a dress for the event.

I called up Brittney. "Brittney were going shopping text me your address", I said.

AT THE MALL

We enter the dress shop. We look through all the dresses till with find the perfect dress ever. It was long and blue long at the back and short at the front with a low back. I found a pair of black pumps to go with it. I paid and we left.

Brittney and I entered the pizza shop and ordered some pizza to eat. We ate some pizza while talking about life generally. We eventually parted ways and we went in our own ways.

Once I got home I finished packing my bags for the premier. To be honest I was actually pretty excited to go. It was my first time and I needed a break from everyone. This was like a mini one week getaway.

I lied on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I put my phone away and crawl under the blankets and fell asleep.

----------------------------------

Words: 970

A/N OMG! GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2.9K READS. I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD READ THIS BOOK. LOL. THANK YOU AGAIN. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE &

FOLLOW ME -neongirl-

LOVE YA - XOXO