Chapter 27

Stella's POV

IT WAS THE DAY OF PROM AND BOY I WAS EXCITED. I massive grin was on my face as soon as I woke up. So, the plan was to go to school and just before lunch Brittney and I would leave to get our hair done and our nails done. Then we would go back to the house chill out for a bit then get ready and leave.

I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body. I come out and pick out a black crop top to go with a white skirt and a pair of black sandal heels.

 I come out and pick out a black crop top to go with a white skirt and a pair of black sandal heels

I let my hair fall down naturally. I put a little bit of concealer under my eyes and then put some nude eyeshadow on with some mascara. I pick out a pink lip gloss to go with it. I spray some Romantic Body mist by Victoria Secret on.

I pack my Victoria Secret tote bag with my school things. I head downstairs with my shoes in my hand and go to the kitchen and grab some food and pack it. I grab an apple to eat on the way to school.

I put my shoes on and climb into my car. I drive to school while listening to Cheerleader by OMI. It was a really good song. I hummed to the song as I drove to school.

I pulled up into the carpark and got out of the car. I met Brittney in the courtyard. "Hey", I said to her. She smiles at me and takes out her earphones. "Ugh, You always come so late", she said. "Well I'm here now", I say. "Touché", she said. "I'M SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT", she shouted. "Geez girl I am to but lower the voice", I said. "Opps, Sorry", she said. The bell rang signalling that we had class. Both of us hugged then I left to Science. I had a double period in the morning.

Classes went by fast and soon it was lunch. I met Brittney by my car and we drove off to get our nails done. I drove to the nail store. When we arrived we entered the shop. I chose the colour red and Brittney chose the colour sparkly grey. We sat for an hour while our nails got done. When they were done we drove to the hair salon and had our hair done.

After a while I drove back to the house and parked in the garage. "I'm actually getting nervous", Brittney said. "Same", I responded. We went up to my room and laid down on my bed.

"LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC TO GET INTO THE MOOD", said Brittney. She connected her phone to my speaker and blasted out Despacito. I knew it sounded stupid but I had been trying to learn the Spanish version of the song and I wasn't that bad.

"DESPACITO", sung Brittney very loudly. We both got up from the bed and danced to the music. I waved my hips around.

It was around 4pm and we decided to get ready.

I did my makeup I put some foundation on and everything else as well. I made sure to put false eyelashes and mascara and choose a lipstick that matched my dress.

 I made sure to put false eyelashes and mascara and choose a lipstick that matched my dress