episode 14

Your decision: Griffin should run into the hallway and grab the curtain to tie up Wesley's wound.

"I can't reach it from here" Griffin muttered, running his hand over his face which grew hot with worry. Wesley's groans echoed through the room, each sound riddled with pain. Griffin's eyes fell upon the curtains that were just beyond him. "I'll just run out and get them, okay?" he decided, looking back over his shoulder.

Wesley sat up, his hazel eyes wide with concern. "Don't do that" he breathed, an eery calmness lacing his words.

Emma's stomach churned as she turned to exchange a nervous glance with Griffin who felt his skin go cold. "Why?" Griffin wondered, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You're bleeding out." he reminded Wes, disturbed by the look of terror that rested on his pained features.

Slowly, Wesley shook his head as his eyes fell upon the open door. "Don't go out there" he whined softly, his eyes fluttering as he tried to stay awake. "Don't go out there. Don't go out there" he trembled incoherently, chills running down his spine.

Emma moved closer, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Shh, it's okay Wes. Relax. It's okay" Emma soothed, rubbing slow circles on his back. Her nervous eyes met Griffin's, neither of them quite sure what was going on.

"I know. Something bad's gonna happen. Don't Griffin" Wesley warned, a dark glimmer to his usually light eyes.

Griffin gulped, looking down to the pool of blood that had grown too large. "He's delusional from the blood loss. I'll just step out and grab the curtain and we can get moving again" Griffin muttered, shrugging his warning off of his shoulders.

Biting her lip, Emma's eyebrows knit together. "Maybe you shouldn't go. Wesley- he has these feelings that can sometimes be right. Remember the door?" Emma suggested nervously, beginning to feel that cloud of doubt storm in her mind.

"It's just a feeling Emma. Nothing set in stone. I'll be right back, okay?" Griffin said, silencing the worry that pulsed through his veins. Emma reached out her hand, ready to stop him, but before she could speak he had stepped into the hall.

"No!" Wesley screamed at the top of his lungs, rising to his feet before his leg gave out. He collapsed to the floor with a loud thud, crying out in pain. "Griffin!" he bellowed, crawling towards the door as a streak of blood traced his path. "Come back! Don't- don't- don't-"

Suddenly, the door slammed shut.

Emma's heart dropped, her blood going cold. Rising to her feet, Emma ran to the door where she grabbed the handle and pulled. "Griffin? Griffin!" Emma screamed, yanking on the door that wouldn't budge. "No. No! No!" she cried, slamming her fists against the door.

Wesley stopped crawling, collapsing onto his back. His lower lip wobbled, a tear streaming down his cheek as he stared hopelessly up at the ceiling. "I tried. I keep trying-but I can't save anyone" he whimpered, letting his eyes fall shut.

"Shut up" Emma snapped, her eyes wide with fire. "He's not dead. He's not dead. He could just be standing out there" she argued, throwing her fists against the door with everything she had. The skin over her knuckles broke, blood staining the door where her punches landed.

"I'm sorry" Wesley breathed, his head shaking slowly from side to side. "He's dead."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Emma bellowed, whipping around to meet his empty stare. "He's not! You can't say that. You don't know that" she argued with a clenched jaw, blood dripping from her knuckles.

Wesley sighed sadly, closing his eyes as another tear ran down his face. "I do."

Emma lunged towards him, dropping down next to him before grabbing the collar of his shirt. "What the hell does that mean?" she snarled, staring at the terror that glimmered in his helpless eyes. Wesley shook his head, his muscles trembling. "How do you know that? What are these feelings that you keep having?"