Chapter 5: Friends

Chapter 5: Friends

Yesterday I had went to the doctor and she said I was about 2-3 weeks pregnant. She told me after I said I was a virgin that a GoddessMoonMage didn't have to physically be with her mate. Apparently because they were used as peace keepers a Witch Coven had cast a spell that once you met your mate, you could have babies if they thought of you that way otherwise there would have been barely any GoddessMoonMage's in the past.

I've refused to accept Zae as my mate, or even inform him that I am. Although we are becoming friends again, and I'm happy about that. I just will never trust him or anyone with my heart again, except for the baby I am now responsible for.

"Vi ready for training?" Zae asked smiling.

"Yeah Zae give me a moment," I smiled back.

"Ok Vi. You know you remind me so much of my best friend, although she'd hate me if she knew what I did for her," he said sadly.

"Why what did you do?" I asked.

He had been about to answer except my uncle came running into the room.

"It's always you two who are late. Come on the packs are all outside waiting for you two so we can begin training," he sighed.

"Sorry Uncle," I said sheepishly.

Zae and I followed him outside to the training grounds. There were wolves everywhere looking impatient. I can't wait to train.

"Its good of you to finally join us, Alpha Lighting and Alpha Xang," Rinne said, "Since you two were late you can demonstrate fighting in human form."

So Zae and I went to the centre training ring and everyone surrounded us. We circled each other looking wearingly at one another.

Zae attacked first he darted around me trying to hit my legs from behind, I turned swiftly and kicked him right in the chest sending him flying. You could smell all of the male wolves lust as they watched me fight. In the recent weeks they have been calling me the Ice Queen.

I hadn't been paying attention and Zae knocked me over and almost had me pinned. In reply I grabbed his arm and flipped him off of me and somehow ended up straddling him. The lust was rolling off of Zae in waves.

"You know Vi, I kind of like this position," he said smirking up at me making me growl.

So to distract him I picked him up by his leg and spinning him in circles I threw him towards the crowd of on looking wolves. Making them all jump out of the way.

Zae looked mad then, but he also had a look in his eyes that I couldn't identify. In an instant Zae came charging towards me and leaped shifting midair. Next thing I know he's on top of me and trying to bite my shoulder. The first thing that went through my mind was that he recognized me as his mate, and was about to mark me.

"Zae get off your scaring me," I whimpered.

His teeth starting to dig into my shoulder making me yelp in pain. My wolf though wanted this to happen and had me immobilized through our bond. Then suddenly Zae went flying off of me into the air, and Luca was standing in front of me growling.

"You never ever do that to my sister again," he snapped.

Zae's wolf just growled and tried to charge towards me again. Although in Zae's eyes you could see the internal battle that he was fighting. His wolf felt a connection to me without actually knowing who I was.

"Zae Rydler Eventuel Seshore, enough right now," I screamed.

Everyone in Zae's pack looked at me weirdly. I then noticed my mistake I just shouted out Zae's full name in front of everyone. When I should have only met Zae a couple weeks ago.