Chapter 13: Kidnapped

I woke up alone feeling strange like my wolf was warning me of danger, but I just ignored it. Why wouldn't I? My life is almost perfect now, and the Viperions haven't tried anything in a while. It's not like they actually know I'm a royal of two do they?

"Vi," Zenrik called through my door.

"I'm up. Just give me a minute," I called back listening to him walk down the stairs to wait.

Even though I have seen Zae everyday in the past week I feel withdrawal. I think it's because I got so used to sleeping in the same bed as him, but now I feel lonely. I'm just trying to separate myself incase he doesn't want to mate with me.

"Vi hurry up or we'll be late. It's Zae's birthday today and everyone is waiting for you," my uncle yelled from downstairs.

I was just about to leave when someone clamped their arms around me. At first I thought it was Zae and some sort of joke, but I'd let go of maintaining our distance, so I should be feeling sparks. It was when they tied something around my mouth and eyes that I began to fight.

"Keep fighting and I'll stab you in the stomach which will kill at least one of your precious babies," a man hissed at me.

I stopped struggling immediately. When he was sure I wouldn't resist any longer he reduced his grip and quickly tied my hands together behind my back.

Then he picked me up and jumped out the window. Running swiftly and silently he avoided all of the wolves of other packs, and soon we were passed the Seshore territory's border. Waiting for us was my worst nightmare and I blacked out when I saw the gleam of a predator in his eyes. Because I knew that this man at least knew I was the royal of two from the prophecy and he planned to make me the Queen of Viperions and using me to conquer the other two species. I should have listened to my wolf and now I've practically doomed us all!

Zae's POV

I can't wait I have everything planned put for today. After the public ceremony I'm going to take Vi aside to a romantic picnic that I made myself. I had my beta help me set up a beautiful location right beside the lake where I first saw Vi's wolf. I had little miny candles floating on the surface of the water, a rose petal path leading to our table, and a table set exactly the way you see it in romantic movies. To eat I had prepared her favourite Shepards Pie, with Creme Brûlée for dessert, and apple cider to drink. After we eat I'm going to tell her I love her and only her. Then we will take a walk around the lake where I have the ring hidden in a white rose petal heart and ask her to marry me.

It's finally come. My first love was my mate, and I've always loved her. After the triplets are born in less then a month we will get married and then finish the mating process. There is nothing that can change how happy I am today. Because Vi and the triplets are my world without them I wouldn't be complete, or a good Alpha to all of my pack.

"Happy Birthday Zae," my mom smiled down at me. She's going to be so happy when she hears that Vi, and I are engaged.

"Thanks mom," I beamed at her.

Together we walked out to the woods where the public ceremony would take place. Everywhere we passed people were saying happy birthday to me, and wishing me luck with Vi. In every pack gathered here every single person had a bet going on to when I'd finally have the courage to ask Vi to marry me. The old woman of the pack had already made a ton of baby clothes for the triplets, and had begun a hope chest for Vi. Everyone loves her already no matter what pack they are from, they all love their Queen even if they don't know that is what she is.

When we reached the woods almost everyone had arrived. Looking everywhere I tried to find Vi and her family, but I only saw Luca. Well Vi never is early for anything I'd actually be worried if she was. I wouldn't be surprised I she turns up still dressed in her PJ's. I just hope they are modest ones or else I'll have to fight off a lot of wolves to protect my mate.

Finally after another 15 minutes of waiting for Vi, and a million more people saying happy birthday to me, I saw Zenrik running towards us. I thought at first that he was just anxious not to be late, until I felt the waves of fear and pain flowing off of him, and saw the panic on his face. He looked like he had the worst thing of his life happen fifty times in the same day over and over again.

"Please tell me Vi is here!" he exclaimed frantically.

"No I thought she was coming with you. What's wrong?" I asked confused at why he was so panicked.

"Look," he said holding up Vi's necklace the one her mom had given her when she was a baby. What the hell?! Vi never takes that thing off.

"Where's Vi Zenrik please tell me this is just a joke," I said frantically shaking his shoulders.

"Vi's BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Rivia screamed tear leaking down her face.

"Why?" I cried anguish pouring through my voice cracking at the end.

"Because of the Prophecy," Rinne said sadly.

"What prophecy?" I asked.

"Vi was born for two reasons. One she could become the evil Queen of the Viperions also known as the Queen of three. Or two she could be the key to destroying the Viperions once and for all, although they don't know that. If Vi and Zae had completed their mating then she could easily destroy a Viperion with just a touch, but they haven't yet. Now the Viperions plan to make her their Queen and take over all three species or destroy all mythical creatures other then the Viperions."

"But that means that they can make it come true already," Luca cried out.

"No. Only if she has a child other then her mates no matter how the child was conceived will she become the Viperions Queen, but if she does the Vi we know will be gone forever," she stated forlornly.

"No that can't be true," I yelled. "She is mine."

"I'm sorry Zae I've heard the prophecy before to. I knew there was something I was forgetting about her," my mother said.

I couldn't take anymore I ran and ran tears leaking down my face. When I find Vi I will kill all the Viperions with my bare hands. No one can take her away from me not again. Please Goddess, Black Wolf, Mother Myth protect my mate and children. They mean everything to mean I'd sacrifice my life if it meant I could save theirs. No matter what the price I will do anything to protect my family. I swear it.

Mystery POV

It's happened they have Vi now. I just hope she is strong enough to survive this ordeal. There is one other part of the prophecy that was hidden because it was believed to be impossible.

"If the royal of two, the true heir to the Moon Goddess's thrones sit in two, has triplet children well she is pure and untouched then all curses are negated. As long as they survive their first year nothing bad shall happen to any related to them, and the Viperions will be imprisoned in the Black Wolves Prison.  

One of the three is destined to mate with an immortal of the heavens. Another to mate with the Black Wolf himself. The final triplet will be born with wings, and is the Mother Myth reincarnation. The reincarnation of the creator of all mythical creatures themselves.  

Together the triplets of divine power will change our world to one of peace, and keep it so for a thousand years. Although this will only happen if each one of the three mates with their true mate before their 25th birthday. If not the world will stay on it's path of destruction, and the humans may destroy us all."

This is the hidden part of the prophecy. If it is discovered then the Viperions will do anything in their power to kill the triplets after they are a month old.

Fight young Queen. Protect those you love as well as those you are tied with through your heritage. The fate of our futures rest in your young hands.