Chapter 7: Decisions

I've decided that I'm going to ignore Zae for a few days. Although I've technically ignored him for over a week now. After I found out the truth about why Zae had rejected me I was filled with hatred and despair. I really want to rip him apart right now, but I also want to lift the spell I had put on myself so that Zae wouldn't realize who I was. Most of all I really just want to kiss him and I have to fight my wolf for control everyday.

"Alpha Lightning what's your take on the new security measures?" Alpha Tyrok of the MoonSpeare pack asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really understand why we need those measures. You have the GoddessMoonMage elders offering to help, but your rejecting there offer why?" Rivia interrupted before I had a chance to talk.

"Because the elders hold all the secrets of the clan. If they joined us then who would train the GoddessMoonMage's when they came of age. Or who would be able to discover a child who inherited the power from an ancestor who had long since passed," Rinne replied.

"Sister we've been over this. Anyway the best course of action against the Viperions is give them what they want. I'll sacrifice myself to save our people," I said shrugging my shoulders.

Maybe with them I'd have acceptance or they'd give me the quick death I desired. I feared my child wouldn't make it to term and if I lost him or her now I'd be a broken wolf and I'd literally have nothing to live for.

"I never want to hear you say that again!" Uncle's voice roared through the clearing. He was so angry that he was close to shifting.

"Vi your too important to lose. Neither of your siblings have wolf blood let alone Alpha blood, and your uncle lost his mate when he was younger. Plus he doesn't have any Alpha powers and his children would have to be of another race since his other half is dead," Zae's voice reverberated through the clearing his voice sounding like it was about to crack.

I just ignored him and you could see the other Alpha's puzzled at my actions. Luca and Rivia were looking at me sadly and we would have gone back to our discussion if Rivia's eyes hadn't suddenly rolled back into her head.

I was frantic what's wrong with Rivia. I was about to go run for the pack doctor when her eyes snapped open. Except they had changed color and now we're an Aquatic green just like our mothers.

"I've come with a warning," my mothers voice rang through the clearing.

"Silvarian?!" my uncle gasped questioningly his eyes filling with tears.

"Yes Zenrik it's me. I don't have much time I've been trying to get through to one of my children for over a week," mothers voice said clearly.

All the Alpha's eyes were wide and many began to bow. Some even made the gesture that was extended to those of wolves who were very much revered by their colleagues. Some even had tears of happiness and sorrow shining from deep within their souls.

"Vi my dear, dear daughter please don't go through with this," she said to me her voice filled with sorrow and pain.

"With what mother?" I asked genuinely confused.

"With hiding yourself from him. I know your mad, but if you don't except him and finish the process before your Childs 1st birthday then your child will become a death wolf!" my mother said clearly emotions of fear, love, trust, forgiveness, and loneliness mixed in her voice.

"Mother if you know all this then you've seen his stupidity. He rejected me," I whispered brokenly.

"Sweetheart he's your mate and you can not deny that you love him. Think back on all of the good times you had. We both know he never meant to reject you. Accept him before it's too late," my mothers voice faded as she spoke and it took me everything I had to hear the last 2 lines and I don't think anyone else had heard it.