Chapter 14: The Triplets Are Born

I have been in this cell (although it's more like a bedroom) for 3 weeks now, and this morning I woke up in unbearable pain. It's time to bring my babies into the world. I screamed bringing a doctor rushing to me. A wolf doctor at that.

"Shh my Queen. It's ok Zae will be here very soon," the old woman whispered to me. There was something very familiar about her.

I screamed again the pain ripping through my body. Zar and I haven't completed mating what will happen to our babies? Will they all become death wolves in a year? Will Zae die trying to save us? Who is this doctor and why is she so familiar to me?

I screamed again and the doctor leashed me to the bed with diamond ropes.

"I'm sorry my Queen, but since you are an Alpha, the Queen of Wolves and GoddessMoonMages and carrying an Alpha's children I have to do this for your own safety," she said in a soothing voice.

I calmed down instantly something about this woman made me trust her. She seemed so genuine and kind. Like she truly cared about my survival as well as the Triplets. I felt like I knew her like she was someone important to me. Another wave of pain hit Zae please hurry.

I felt pain ripping through my body as the doctor instructed me through the birth. Unlike humans a wolf can't have a cesarean, so I had to birth triplets naturally without any pain meds. But it was worth it as one after another with 5 minute intervals I heard the babies breathe their first breaths and scream at the top of their lungs.

"Congratulating my Queen you have three very beautiful daughters," the doctor told me.

"Analise Xaniera Seshore," I said picking up one of my daughters. Unlike humans she wasn't born with blue eyes. Instead she had eyes like the sunset not just one color, and she had a tiny wolf birthmark with a crown.

"Veriana Calia Seshore," I said picking up my second daughter. She had eyes like the sun, and a tiny heart-wing birthmark with a tiara in the middle.

"Teliana Zanesa Seshore," I said picking up my youngest daughter. Her eyes were almost as black as the midnight sky with stars twinkling within them, she had a birthmark of a tiara and a mountain lion.

"They are beautiful my Queen," the doctor said shocked at their eye color. Even if wolves are not born with blue eyes they are usually green for the first year. Never have I seen such vibrant eyes on any wolf or GoddessMoonMage

"Yes they are too bad I'm taking them away now," Renuk said laughing.

"No you can't," I yelled tears streaming through my eyes, but I was still chained with diamond ropes.

"Let them go Renuk. My daughter and granddaughters are not your playthings," the doctor said.

A spell up lifted and in front of me was a woman I hadn't seen since I was five years old. My mother, but she was suppose to be dead what is going on here.

"Mom!?"

"Yes sweetheart. I had to fake my own death I was trying to make sure they didn't know that you were the child of the prophecy. If I was alive they would know. I only found out the truth an hour before my 'death' and was shocked. Your father was the Wolf King and I was the Queen of the GoddessMoonMages

we shouldn't have been together.

I found Luca's father and told him the truth that your father had planned everything. He knew who I was, and he wanted to make the prophecy come true. He wanted to be known as the father of the Viperion Queen, and tricked me into thinking he was my mate. Then I found Luca's father my true mate, and knew your father lied," she told me.

"Sorry to break up this touching reunion. Not, but I don't care who you are I'm taking these children and once they are a month old I will kill them," screamed Renuk.

I lunged at him, and did the impossible I broke through the diamond ropes and grabbed Renuk by the neck. I slowly began to strangle him, and within seconds he was dead at my feet. Looking at my mark I noticed it was glowing. Zae had transferred some of his power to me!

"Mother we have to get out of here grab Analise. I will take I will take Veriana and Teliana," I said running towards my daughters. I may have just given birth, but knowing that they were trying to take my babies away from me gave me strength.

My mother and I ran about. Something was wrong there was no one any where. The air felt stiff and frozen. Something was terribly wrong.

"Oh my dear Alexandria. What are you doing here?" my father said stepping in front of us.

"You traitor do you know what you've done?" she screamed angrily.

"Yes I do. I want my daughter to become the Viperion Queen. Then I will have control of all three major kingdoms," he laughed.

I would have killed him, but Zae's wolf rushed from behind and decapitated him. I tried to feel remorse, but all I felt for the corpse in front of me was hatred.

"Zae," I cried hugging him.

"Vi," he sighed as he shifted back.

"Zae I'd like you to meet our daughters and my mother," I said waving my mother over.

"Your mother?!" he gasped in surprise.

"It's nice to meet you. Alpha Xang," she smiled kindly at him.

"Mother is holding Analise Xanieria Seshore our first born daughter. In my left arm is Veriana Calia Seshore our second born daughter," I said showing her," and this is Teliana Zanesa Seshore our youngest."

"They are beautiful honey. Now let's hurry up and get back home.

Zae lead us outside to a waiting van. I climbed in and held my daughters in my arms well Zae took Analise from mother and sat beside my. Mother drove us onto the pack lands.

"You know Vi you two can take your time mating. There was a final part of the prophecy since the girls are triplets as long as they live to their first birthday the curses placed on them are negated," my mother said.

"Did you hear that Vi," Zae said happily.

I fell asleep soon afterwards. My daughters were safe and Zae and I were back together.

Next thing I knew we were home, and Luca and Rivia were crying in shock.

"Vi you had the babies," Luca cried.

"Luca, Rivia, everyone I'd like you to meet. Analise, Veriana, and Teliana Seshore," I said happily.

"Welcome home," everyone cried together.

"Rivia, Luca, Uncle Zenrik my father is dead he let the Viperions kidnap me he wanted mr to become their Queen," I said in disgust. "But I bring good news as well."

"What is it?" Luca said guarded.

"You can come out," I called.

Mom stepped out of the van and many people were taken aback. Uncle Zenrik fainted, and my siblings ran towards her crying.

Everything was perfect my mom was alive, my backstabbing father dead, and I had three beautiful daughters. That night Zae and I mated completely and he became my King Consort.