Chapter 6: The GoddessMoonMage Siblings

I was bouncing off the walls literally since 5 O'Clock this morning. Luca and Uncle gave up trying to get me to calm down half an hour ago. There were 2 bonds stronger then any other in our mythical world, they were the mate bond and the bond of twins. In our world twins were very rare triplets unheard of, so twins were a very special breed.

Suddenly the room had a huge puff of green smoke and a figure appeared in the room. I just squealed and ran over to my sister her hair was the same as my eyes, and her eyes the same as my hair. Which sucked since we could never actually pull off any of the twin switching places stuff.

"Rivia your here," I screeched in her ear.

"Hey Vieniea I missed you big sis," she said. I'm older by half an hour.

"Riv," Luca shouted and jumped onto her knocking her onto the floor.

"Hey squirt. Why are you covered in scars," she suddenly screeched.

Luca jumped up and his behind me. I think he's somewhat ashamed that he was taken against his will, and then used to try and make me angry. 'Try they succeeded,' my wolf whispered in my head. Whatever.

"He was sort of kidnapped by the Viperions," I said.

"The Viperions," she shrieked. Seriously am I the only one in our family who wasn't informed about wolves and the magical world very well.

"Yes," Luca whispered.

"Oh my poor little brother," she said pulling him into a hug.

All 3 of us joined in on a group hug. We all were silently crying happy that we were all reunited at last. Finally I'm no longer alone, and I can finally be with my family again.

"Are you alright!" Zae said bursting into the pack house frantically.

"Yeah why wouldn't we be?" Rivia asked strangely.

"Um maybe because this entire pack house in covered in a veil of dark blue mist!" Zae yelled.

"That's just a side effect of our powers melding together. Our emotions are a little wacky so our power is finding a release," R said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry who are you?" Zae asked.

"I'm Rivia Lightning," she replied.

"Rivia," he gasped, "but you look nothing like her."

"Who are you?" she said angrily.

"I'm Zae Seshore Alpha of the Seshore pack," he answered.

Rivia didn't say a word she just went up to him and slapped him across the face. Zae looked at her shocked and raised his hand up to his cheek. He stood their looking at her like he was a fish out of water.

"Rivia what's wrong with you?" he asked sadly.

"Look Secrok I don't know you," she hissed.

"Then why did you hit me in the face," he muttered.

"Because my wolf told me you deserved it," she answered nonchalantly.

"Your wolf told you to. Rivia stop pretending like you don't know me. Did you stop by and see Kali," he asked scared.

"Who's Kali?" Rivia asked looking at me.

"This person who owns the Bowling place. Apparently there was a human named Rivia who used to live here," I said shrugging.

"Oh yeah Rivia's a human and you clearly aren't. I guess I was wrong," Zae said sheepishly.

Zae left after that and Luca went to find his new friend Crimson. He said that she was the coolest person he had ever met. I think my little brother is experiencing his first crush. Sometime during the arrival of R and Zae's entrance Uncle had disappeared.