Chapter 8: Confrontation's

Another week has passed since I saw Clarissa. Luckily I've been able to avoid her so far, but I can't keep it up forever. Plus the only way I can use that spell is if I have something related to her. Like before I left her I had my old yearbook and I used it to change the image of how everyone in it had seen me.

Plus the fact that no one ever knew that I was a wolf, so it was easier to hide it. Now that Clarissa would know me as Alpha Lightning the effect wouldn't work as well as if she thought that I was a human. Also if Clarissa knew she'd make me get married to Zae. Because if a wolf finds their mate before their 17th birthday once they are 17 they are suppose to get married. This is because that's when wolves 'hormones' kick in, I don't know why it's just the way we are. So a week after the youngest mates 17th birthday they are suppose to get married. Meaning that if I had stayed and Zae had excepted me we'd be married already.

"Are you alright Vi?" R asked me worried.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked my voice slightly cracking.

"'Cause you look like your in pain and your crying," she said wiping a stray tear away from my eye.

"R I'm so worried. If Clarissa recognizes me she'll ask Zae why he never told her I was a wolf. Then Zae will realize that I used your name, and lived here before. Then he'll realize I'm his mate and the council of elders will force us to get married," I said sobs raking through my body. I completely froze when I heard the response.

"I thought your mate wasn't here Vi, so how can the council of Elders force you to get married?" Zae asked as he walked in the door.

I just ignored him and tried to get away from him. I was halfway across the room when my hand was grabbed by him and he pinned me against the wall. I turned to R for help, but noticed she left the traitor.

"Let me go!" I cried squirming in his arms.

"No Vi I won't. You refuse to talk to me, and I don't know why. You freeze up every time I come near you. Your an Alpha for crying out load start acting like one!" he exclaimed.

I just squirmed more trying to get away from Zae. I can't believe that he'd say something like that to me. Realizing how it would look if someone walked in on us I started to blush and squirmed even more.

Zae's eyes suddenly got the evil glint in them. The one that he's always shown when he wanted to get someone back for something. Suddenly I'm pinned against the couch with Zae on top of me. He looked deep into my eyes and then leaned down, I just thought he was going to tickle me.

Instead his lips met mine, and I literally melted. My wolf was howling with glee our mate was finally kissing us. He had shifted and pressed me deeper into the couch making me moan slightly. As soon as I did he deepened our kiss and I kissed him back with an abandonment I couldn't understand. I could feel slight sparks from it, but just thought it was because this is my first kiss.

Zae picked me up and had me on his lap still kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him opening my mouth more trying to get some air. Our tongues battled fiercely and we would have continued if I hadn't heard a cough.

I blinked a few times breaking apart from my daze. When I looked in Zae's eyes I saw lust shining in them. Turning towards who interrupted us I gasped in surprise. Zae looked up and when he saw t was his mother he dashed out of the door like that. I barely saw the blush on his face as he whizzed past me.

"Rivia it's been a long time," Clarissa said smiling at me happily.

"Ma'am I'm sorry my name is Vieniea Lightning I'm also known as Alpha Lightning," I lied.