Chapter 11: How Is This Possible.

The room filled with tension as we all turned towards the door to look at the new arrival. None of us could believe our eyes it had to be a trick of the light, I told myself, but the pain and happiness my wolf was feeling told me this wasn't a trick or dream. It was real he was really here in front of us. The room filled with an unnatural silence no one wanting to be the first to speak. None of us wanting to believe our eyes.

"Mr. Lightning," Zae gasped from the bed. Being the first one to dare speak.

"It's been a while Zae. Hi sweetheart," he smiled at me completely ignoring Rivia and Luca. I stared at him in shock.

"How your dead!" I exclaimed. My voice filled with all the pain and shock I felt in my heart. My eyes filled wtb tears as the pain grew worse the longer I looked at the man I had once called father.

"It was necessary for you to believe so," he said looking at me sadly. Although his sadness was genuine it didn't help the fact that he ha left me.

"You lied to me. You made me go through thinking you were dead alone, and then rejection of my mate, followed by becoming an Alpha. How could you daddy?!" I screamed at him. Wind whipping around me. My anger was completely controlling me I no longer felt like me.

"Vi you have to calm down princess," he said to me gently.

"CALM DOWN! YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE YOU DIED!" I screamed at him. The wind getting worse you could see everyone in the room cowerig in fear.

"Vi please honey it's not good for the baby," Uncle Zenrik said calmly. Trying to gently ease me back to myself, but it wasn't working. Everything felt wrong, but the power felt right.

I threw myself in his arms and cried. Hoping letting my feelings out would calm me down. Uncle Zenrik just comforted me. He was the only one who knew how much losing my dad had hurt me, and now I'm finding out he's alive. The thoughts just made me feel worse though. What can I do?

Zae growled from near by. Damn I forgot. Pissed male who just found out I'm his mate. Combined with the fact that I'm carrying his baby is not a good combo. Especially when the male has been in a coma for a few weeks.

"Zae it's okay," I said going beside him.

He just grabbed me and pulled me down beside him. Hugging me and putting his head into my hair. I calmed down instantly when I was in his arms. He slowly calmed down and when he looked up I could see the hunger in his eyes. Before I could say no he kissed me in front of everyone. Not that I really wanted to say no though.

The kiss was passionate and deep. It started slow and then turned into a full out make out session. We only broke apart to breathe and he kept kissing me. Down my neck his lips trailed and I didn't realize until too late what he was about to do.

Suddenly I felt his teeth bite down into my neck and I moaned. His teeth dug deeper and I could slowly feel a mark forming and suddenly I bit him back. Causing him to stiffen in pleasure and then turn to me. He was mine now and I was his. Then I realized something I hadn't consented to the marking.

"WHAT THE HELL ZAE?" I screeched.

He looked away sheepishly, "sorry, but finally knowing that you were mine I could help myself."

"Ahem," someone coughed from behind us.

"What do you mean finally?" I asked.

"I felt like I was betraying Rivia because I was falling for you," he said, "you don't know how happy it makes me to know that your the same person.