Chapter 10: What?!

Chapter 10: What?!

It's been 2 months since the attack and Zae still hasn't woken up. Every night I wake up screaming in pain, from the nightmare of his attack. I can't do anything for him, and if it wasn't for the baby I'd probably have turned into a zombie. Not doing anything at all and just breaking off into a shell.

Everyone around me has been confused. They have no clue what's wrong with me. Only Rivia and I know, at this very moment my mate is battling for his life and he may very well just lose.

"I miss you Z," I whispered to the man beside me.

"You know I'm really regretting not telling you before. I should have just told you the truth from the start, but daddy told me I couldn't let anyone know my real name.

You know the kiss the other day was my first kiss ever. It's funny because I'm pregnant well being a virgin. I'm still wondering about it though Z. Will you ever wake up I want you to meet our baby so much," I started to cry.

I would have kept talking to him, but someone was coming. I turned myself in visible and just watched as Clarissa entered the room.

"Zae please baby wake up," she pleaded with him. Her heart sounded dejected.

"I'm sorry I should have kept her down there. I don't blame her, but I knew you had feelings for her. I wish I knew why she looked at you with such pain all the time. I love you baby boy.

You know I really thought that she was Rivia. She looked so much like her, but you laughed at me and said they were nothing alike. Then suddenly you told me out of the blue that you could see what I meant.

I'm so sorry baby boy. If I had told you Rivia wasn't a human you wouldn't have felt so bad about having to leave her for your mate. I know you rejected your mate because your wolves pain reaches out to the pack at times. I miss you baby," she whispered faintly before leaving the room once again.

"Zae before I leave I want to say one last thing. Even though you rejected me I formally accept the mated bond between us," I left after that.

It's so hard to get around now in less then 2 weeks I'm going to give birth. Meaning in a months time I'll be dead if Zae doesn't wake up. I love him and I think he loves me too. I want to hear him say it so badly. My wolf has sunk into despair since the attack she blames herself for being weak, and not being able to protect our mate.

"Vi," a soft voice muttered. "Are you alright?"

I looked up into the eyes of my little brother, "Luca. I will be once this is all over. It's impossible now in a month I'll be gone."

"What?!" he screamed.

"It's impossible for my mate to accept me. So to save my baby I myself must die," I said no emotion was in my voice.

"Vi you've gotta be kidding me. Please tell me your joking!" he begged me shaking my shoulders.

"You know the funny thing Luca. If it wasn't for me, my mate would have accepted me a long time ago. The rejection was an accident, but I was to scaredto face pain again," I whispered practically laughing.

"Vi your scaring me," Luca said tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Luca. Can you leave me alone for a while?" I begged.

Luca nodded his head and left. It's funny. All the problems in my life are all my fault. I broke into hysterical laughter.

If I hadn't tricked Zae into believing I was a human he would have known I had a mate to. So he'd know someone else would love me. Also when I finally stopped hiding myself he'd have known it was mr and accepted me as his mate. Sheesh then he told me the truth and I had a chance to tell him, but no I'm just to stupid. If it wasn't for my baby I'd have killed myself already.