Chapter 15: Zae finds Vi

Chapter 15: Zae Finds Vi

Zaes's POV

I felt a stab of pain in my stomach, and ran after Vi's father even faster. Vi is giving birth and I think he knows where she is.

I followed him, and saw him meet up with that guy Renuk. The Viperion who had almost killed me. I strained to hear what they were saying.

"Your daughter is about ready to give birth," Renuk sneered.

"Good once the baby is born bring it to me. I will take off with it, and once it's a month old I will kill it," he cackled.

"You sure are heartless Xander. I can't believe they never noticed that the Wolf King's mother was a peasant Viperion. Once your daughter recovers I will impregnate her, and she will become our Queen," Renuk hissed. Why did he call him Xander?

"Good then we can take over this world together," he replied.

Renuk ran off. Most likely going after my girls. I decided not to show myself yet. I'll wait until Renuk comes back with my baby and then attack. That way I will be able to kill both of them at the same time.

Half an hour passed with no sign of Renuk, and 'Xander' I guess that's his Viperion name walked into the building. I followed him, and sighed I relief when I saw my beautiful mate, and not one but three beautiful daughters another woman carrying one of them.

"Oh my dear Alexandria. What are you doing here?" he asked the other woman.

"You traitor do you know what you've done," the mystery woman screamed at him.

"Yes I do. I want my daughter to become the Viperion Queen. Then I will have control of the three major kingdoms," he laughed he sounded so crazy.

So I shifted and attacked. I tore his throat out separating his head from his body, and made sure that this disgusting creature could never hurt my family again.

"Zae," my beautiful mate cried in relief.

"Vi," I sighed as I shifted back.

"Zae I'd like you to meet our daughters and my mother," she said waving the mystery woman over to us.

"Your mother?!" I gasped surprised Vi told me she had died when Vi was five years old.

"It's nice to meet you Alpha Xang," she smiled at me.

"Mother is holding Analise Xanieria Seshore our first born daughter. In my left arm is Veriana Calia Seshore our second born daughter," she said showing me," and this is Teliana Zanesa Seshore our youngest."

I looked at them carefully all three were beautiful, although their eyes are quite shocking. I'd love to admire them more, but I knew we had to go home. I was on auto pilot after that, and I don't remember anything.

The next thing I remember was Vi and I finally becoming full mates. She was finally all mine and no one else's. She was my mate, my Queen, and the mother of my children. I was her mate, her King Consort, and father of her children, and no one can take that away from us.