-✿-

His eyes were shut closed in pure frustration, as his hold on her grew tighter. At this point, she was fighting back, struggling to push him away. He wished so desperately to respect her decision, but his body refused. 

He needed her.

Hell, he needed this.

After a short while, she managed to push away part of his upper-body, resulting in him resting his hands on her hips. His grip was tight yet soft, and Killua bit on his now-bruised bottom lip. It felt just..right in his hold. If he could, he'd hold her there forever. Just as he leaned in for another steal, her palms were pressed against his chest to keep him at bay. But that was the last thing in his mind from that touch.

The feel of her hands resting on his muscular chest, it made him see stars.

Just what did she make him do?

"K-killua?!"

He brought his eyes, previously resting on her lips, up to her face. His stomach dropped.

She looked..terrified.

God, just what did she make him do?

The boy racked his mind for an explanation, as his throat went dry. He fucked up. He fucked it all up. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't stop the urges; Urges he's held in for as long as he could remember, which was about a year or so ago. All that came to mind was one question.

How did it all start?

••••••

The silverette's brow twitched irritably, glaring daggers at the treat container. His glare bounced back upon him through his reflection, which merely made him even more pissed!

It was like stepping on a logo, but worse!

It was like having the intense need to relieve yourself, yet being denied access! Once more, way worse!

The bending machine took his money, yet refused to give him his candy. The snack is one of the single most important meals of the day, that is, when its ChocoRobos.

"K-killua.."

The voice of his friend emitted behind him, gaining the hothead's attention. His head spun around swiftly, his form hunched over and lips in a pout. When feeling the heated glare on his person, the Freecss immediately shot his hands in the air in a mock surrender, sweat-dropping. Gon gulped. One wrong move and Killua would very well claw his eyes out. He chose his words carefully.

"We should just go find another.."

"This is the only one with the good stuff!"

He barked back immediately, making Gon fidget on the bench he sat in. The Hunter look up to his friend with a nervous look, before speaking his next words. Words he instantly regretted.

"Then, maybe you could just eat some tomorrow?"

The green clad boy immediately turned his head in the other direction, ignoring the bloodthirsty gaze his friend gave him. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat once more, practically feeling Killua breathe along his neck whilst burning holes in the back of his head.

"What?"

"I-i mean.."

Gon's words trailed off, still refusing to face his friend. He was scary when he wanted to be. Breathing hard from his nose, the Zoldyck raked a hand through his fluffy locks. Hearing his breathing relax, Gon assumed he calmed down, tilting his head lightly in the direction. Crossing his arms, he huffed in the boy's direction, prompting him to speak first.