~✿~

"AND NOW WE HAVE OUR THIRD RANKED MATCH-"

Killua stopped listening to the announcer right then and there. His face was one of surprise, shock even.

He did recall hearing his Hunter friend explain to him that this was his opponent, and the Zoldyck was fifty percent sure he half-listened. Still, seeing the (Hair Color) guy again(he quickly reminded himself that it was a female and not a boy), walking up to the stage where his friend was with decent confidence made him feel a stir of emotions.

When he saw, not met his brain chimed, her yesterday she made him feel...weird. His stomach felt weird as well.

He didn't like it one bit.

Sitting back in his seat, he crossed his arms with a harsh glare pointed towards the oblivious female. He didn't like her one bit.

He didn't like how she made Gon smile and laugh when they spoke the other day. Nor did he like how she distracted Gon so much that he didn't pay attention to his own best friend. As far as first impressions go, this (Hair Color) chick didn't cut it.

"HERE WE HAVE GON WITH HIS DEVASTATING PALM ATTACK!!"

Killua lifted his chin up a bit at the mention of the name of his friend. He attempted to eye him from his spot on the crowd, but the people in front of him decided they had to cheer the boy on. At first, Killua attempted to look between the mangles of arms. That only lasted so far. Growling, the impatient albino stood from his seat, and rudely pushed them down, gaining their attention.

"Hey! What was that for-"

One icy glare from the former assassin shut them up quite quickly.

"Nobody can see when you're being rowdy as all hell. Sit down and act like you have some sense!"

Once sure they weren't going to bother again, the boy took the chance to eye his friend. Gon was rubbing his neck nervously at the title the announcer spoke for him. Typical idiot. And without further words, he sat, making sure to sit quickly to create a sound effect. Normally, Killua kept his cool in public. But that girl got him pretty heated...

What the hell is her name anyways?

Gon never said, and he didn't bother to remember-

"AND THEN WE HAVE (NAME), A NEWCOMER TO THIS LEVEL OF THE ARENA!!"

"Newcomer?"

(Name)?

He whispered the word to himself, furrowing his silver brows in confusion whilst choosing to ignore how his mind replayed her name. Why was some newbie going up against someone that was about to leave this level? Surely that weak...girl didn't score high enough to be at Gon's level? Or.. Had she fail a lot in the past?

I don't want to know this girl's life story. She's going down, end of story.

A smirk came across his face. It'll be no problem. Newcomer or not, Gon was going to beat her as easily as the rest of his opponents. Maybe watching her get beaten will satisfy this weird feeling he got when he thought about her. Maybe watching her get humiliated would make him see her as everyone else.

Maybe.. Maybe this feeling was just his instincts trying to tell him something? Maybe this girl was a major threat that they had to stop immediately?!

Nah. Gon's gonna kick her ass.

••••••

Why hasn't Gon kicked her ass?!