[✿]

"What are you even doing?"

Killua's bored voice drawled out as the two boys reentered the room. That same girl from before, (Name) (Last Name), was in their room. How had she got there before them? Damn it, did Gon give her a key?!

(Name) gave a frown.

"I'm preparing myself for my next match."

Killua narrowed his eyes at that. He knew who her opponent was. Him and Gon recently ran into three of those jocks in the halls. They had the nerve to threaten them as well. Killua didn't care much of course, but..

"When's your match, (Name)-chan?"

Gon spoke, pushing past Killua who stood frozen in the door way.

"On tomorrow! The guy seemed rather excited about fighting me early. Eager even."

"Your opponent... Is his name Sadaso?"

"Yeah!"

"But wasn't your opponent supposed to be-"

Gon frowned, preparing to say something but Killua cut him off by talking rather loudly.

"I see. Have fun with your match."

And with that, he turned around and walked away. This left the two in silence, only for (Name) to let out a question in confusion.

"...Wait, isn't this his room? Why'd he leave?"

••••••

It was (Name) and Sadaso's match.

Killua watched from the crowds rather intensely.

Killua had a run in with that man just last night. He kidnapped Zushi, and had been 'forced' to be his opponent later on. Back in their room, Gon was going to mention how her opponent was suppose to be someone else. Perhaps this man blackmailed to get this match?

If that was so, did he 'bribe' her to lose? It was speculation, but (Name) seemed more nervous than usual.

"BEGIN!!"

(Name) was quick to rush at her opponent.

"What is she doing?"

A familiar voice called out, causing the two to look behind them. It was Wing. His teeth was gritted, and his eyes was focused on nothing but the match.

"What do you mean?"

"....She wasn't ready for this."

He didn't say anything else, but he merely closed his eyes.

Killua's attention was instantly back upon the fight. She seemed to be getting hit with things... She couldn't see. Killua was quick to try Gyo, just like they trained with Wing.

"Killua. Stop it."

The boy flinched, looking back to his current mentor. Wing had an intense look, a slight form of being disappointed in his eyes. He didn't have to say what he meant. He was ordered to stop trying Gyo.

Killua looked back towards the fight, as an unknown feeling filled him at the sight of the battle. (Name) was being beaten black and blue, and she was struggling horribly.

"(Name)'s fight..."

The second he saw blood, Killua's breath stopped. The referee's were stopping the fight for the girl's safety, saying she was no longer in condition to fight. The match was given to Sadaso, who was looking into the crowd. There, his eyes met the albino's and he only did one thing. He smiled smugly.