n ✿ n

|| okay, yeah i'm a bad author for leaving this story to the dust. but i really tried to get far and finish one of my other stories that's long running, and currently still running! sadly, i won't be able to write much more for this story until it's done. but when my other story is done, i'll come straight to this one! hopefully it'll be in the near future, too! ||

"....Come and find me."

The messages looked like it was at an end, as everyone in the room listening to it finally let out a breath after the pause. Gon stared with an unreadable expression at the tape, whereas Killua and (Name) shared a look together. They already knew the answer about this one.

She did not know Gon for as long as Killua did, but from what she gathered and was told, he became a Hunter just to meet this man. His name was Ging, and he was Gon's father. So when they heard Ging ponder if his son was still curious over finding him, they already knew the answer. 

Of course.

"Gon-"

(Name) began, only to be silenced as the tape continued. This immediately gathered everyone's attention, and they listened to the tape closely.

"If you want to know about your mother, then-"

Gon stopped the tape right then and there.

Both Killua and (Name) held a look of confusion, and Killua was the one that voiced what they were both thinking.

"You don't want to hear about your mother?"

"Yeah. Or what happened to her, at least?"

"Nu-uh."

Gon shook his head lightly, a warm smiling coming to his face.

"Mito-san is the only mother I have."

Killua deadpanned, understanding and not wanting to go against his friend's wishes, but also wanting to talk of how he disagreed on the matter.

"But-"

"...eeeeeee...."

The silverette's ears perked up, as he immediately spun around to face the girl beside him. Her eyes were shining, literally hearts in her eyes and he swore he saw tears begin to swell, and he could imagine there being an aura of glitter or flowers around her. Her hands were cupped close to her chest, and she had either a look of adoration or a swooned look. 

He did not know which he disliked more.

"aaaa...gon you're so cool.."

"Eh?"

Said Freecss turned to face her, wearing a look of confusion. But somehow, Killua felt that it wasn't from the look in her eyes. Gon's confusion was met with more sound effects from her, to which he just stuck out his tongue towards her.

Are. You. Serious?!

First, she swoons over him in front of him, and now Gon's flirting back to her?! Killua could not help the loud groan.

"aaaa...gon's so cute..."

"Hey!!"

Killua cut into them before it could escalate. They both turned towards him at his words, the emotional look on (Name)'s face not yet disappearing, and the confused and slightly embarrassed look on Gon's. Ugh. These two.

There was a sudden sizzling sound in the air, catching the attention of everyone. They faced the tape, noting it forcibly rewind itself. With the confirmation from Gon, they came to the realization that it was wiped completely. And by Ging, no less.