|✿|

"Almost there guys!!"

Killua scoffed, as he and the girl trudged up the island, following the eager boy.

"Yeah, right."

They had made it to the island. And once Gon's feet touched the ground, he was off. Gone fast like the Flash. Like, Killua wondered why he never put that energy into his fights. It wasn't even bad that they had been following him, Killua was just..bored. I mean, he agreed to show up with his friend because he had nothing better to do, but meeting his 'Mito-san' was definitely something he could go without.

"Gon, you've been saying that for the past fifteen minutes."

Oh right. She was still here. Killua narrowed his eyes as he looked back at her. Her movement was sluggish, but that might've been because she had still to wake up from the boat ride. Killua still wanted to refer to her as lazy and out of shape though.

"What, Zoldyck?"

He blinked a few times, briefly letting his frown leave.

"What?"

"You've been staring at me for a bit there... You having bad thoughts about me?"

The albino saw the expression she was making; She was smirking. Killua's glare had returned. Oh he was thinking bad thoughts all right. Thoughts of her utter brutalization

"Like I'd ever have those kind of thoughts from a flat-chested girl."

Honestly, he said the first thing that popped in mind. Killua hadn't really looked at her chest since he met her, but it still got the reaction he wanted. Her face was red and she weakly covered her chest with her arms.

"T-they're n-not!! Killua you pervert!"

He rolled his blue eyes.

"You're the pervert, bringing it up in the first place. Like I care if you're well-endowed or not."

Another flustered response. Great, now she probably thought he called her 'well-endowed', knowing her. Stupid girl. What was wrong with girls, anyway? 

He eyed her once more. Her hands were back at her sides, but her face was still flushed. Though she moved faster than before, she still trailed behind him. 

. . .

Well now that he was actually looking, he could probably check now, right?

Just to see if his insult was false. 

Killua Zoldyck was, in no way, a pervert at all.

"We're really close!!"

Gon holy shit.

He briefly forgot his friend was leading away. Killua's attention was immediately forced back towards his green-clad friend, trying to forget what was just happening.

Right. Mito-san. Almost there.

Right.

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he watched as the girl jogged ahead. She fell into line with Gon, who finally slowed down. Her face still shown pink, but other than that, she seemed to calm down. Judging by the boy's confused expression, watching him look between Killua and her, she was asking him about the situation. Whether he heard or not, probably. It was hard to hear with her whisper.

"Eh? You guys were talking?"

Gon, never change.

"Sorry, I didn't hear. I'm just too excited! Er.. What was the conversation?"