o✿o

"Keep walking."

She felt a harsh nudge on her shoulder, that nearly made her trip up. Noticing this, the woman named Machi smacked her partner for the unnecessary roughness. 

On another day, she would have thanked this woman for this man's injustice. Yet considering the situation, this entire thing was injustice. She was also one hundred percent sure she was going to die, so count that out. She was also too scared to talk at the moment, almost certain that she had some form of a heart attack or spoiled her pants already. Something like that, at least.

The situation was tense for her sure, but she couldn't get the trauma of the man with the sword out of her head. She did not know what to think of it. She did not know if this was true or false, either. What if these thieves made an illusion so bad that it scared her? Their intimidation so strong that it paralyzed their prey before they attacked? If so, she got the message.

"Where to?"

"A little ways up ahead. There's an abandoned area."

Machi nodded, before continuing on in silence. They had (Name) walk in front, with the two a meter behind. If she tried running, that'd be her head. They all knew it. Yet the sudden rush of leaving did strike her as strange, she written it off as to not make too big a scene in public.

They had been outside the public's eye for a while, now. Why were they waiting?

Better yet, why was she so confused about why she wasn't dead? Shouldn't she be happy for more time on Earth?!

"Nngh?!"

She hadn't noticed that the two stopped walking. When she felt a rough hand on her shoulder, (Name) tensed up and turned to face the man she saw had a sword. It was just a second before all three of them vanished from thin air.

••••••

'Killua, they're gone!'

The Freecss whispered, face expressing shock at the trio's near instantaneous movement. They did not teleport, but moved so fast that the duo lost them! The Zoldyck narrowed his eyes, motioning the Hunter to follow into the area.

'Come on.'

At Killua's lead, they made it to a strange. The entire area looked abandoned. It was far from the public, so any noise made here would not have been heard. Knowing this made the silverette tense, whereas the freckled boy motioned to hide in one of the buildings. The trio could be heard somewhere around, and they currently were in a mission.

'Killua. You go to that window, I'll be here.'

'Remember, be careful.'

The two left from their location to persist in their new ones.

••••••

"Hm? Getting a call."

The man she knew had a sword spoke, digging into his pocket with his free hand. With his other hand, however, it rested firmly on the young girl's shoulder. The three were just standing out into the open, in a bait-like fashion. It was only then that it occurred to (Name) that they were waiting for someone.

Who were they baiting out?

It couldn't have been a teammate... He seemed to be talking to one. Machi was no help either, as she just seemed bored to even take part in this.

"Ah, Phinks.. We seem to have run into a little problem, you see..."

(Name) found herself tensing up. Whoever it was that decided to stalk them, they should just leave now. Can't they see that he was calling back up?! The very thought of someone, whoever it was out there, getting hurt made her stomach flop.

Was that why they left? Because they were getting stalked by someone other than her? Who else could it be? It was obvious to the public who those two were, but the pedestrians knew not to try anything. Who was stupid enough as to-

No...

The familiar faces of three people came to mind. (Name)'s eyes widened, mouth moving before she could think. It had to have been those two. They were staking out the two murderers as well. They must have seen her get taken away, and came to help. She was used as a trap to kill them, and they didn't even know it.

And because she realized this, (Name) screamed out with no hesitation.

"GUYS, RUN!!"

She felt the two near her tense. The man she saw had a sword was likely angry for her outburst, judging by the steadily intense grasp he had on her shoulder. Machi just seemed to sigh, ignoring the young teenager's cries at the flush of pain overcoming her shoulder.

The pain. It hurt so much. It hurt too much. Yet she continued to scream. She screamed and screamed to warn her friends. Her screaming did not stop until her captors stopped it themselves.  

SNAP

A sudden snap echoed into her ears. (Eye Color) eyes blanked, and she paled. Any words that prepared to exit her died in the throat, and all air left her. Her arm was burning. The pain was unimaginable. She did not know what to think. She did not know if she was thinking. She did not know if she was breathing.

Why? Because the man she saw had a sword had dislocated her arm. He dislocated it, and now she passed out.

••••••

Gon Freecss' eyes widened when hearing the sudden scream from his dear friend. He hated that all he could do was watch as that man continued to hurt her. He wanted to go down and help, but he knew of how rash a decision that was. Any sudden moves would have her, and effectively him, killed on the spot.

Her sudden choice of an outburst did hopes in warning, but it also made the surprise attack faster. He went to escape, only to be met with the sight of a woman. 

His heart rate sped up, and he prepared for a fight.

Said fight did not last for too long.

••••••

Stupid, stupid, stupid....Stupid!!

The albino made his way towards the door, wishing to rush on out. If she knew they were there, then they knew too. With her calling out even more, it was more apparent that they knew as well. He had to go before it was too late.

Yet he was unfortunate. A man with blonde hair and no eyebrows stood in his way. 

Me and Gon were being trailed this whole time!

Killua Zoldyck only stalled the inevitable. The fight did not last long at all.

••••••

Both he and Gon had been captured, and the members of the infamous group all met up outside. They spoke about the situation at hand, but it went on deaf ears to the two friends. 

(Name) (Last Name) was nowhere to be seen.

Killua felt something inside him sink, whereas Gon felt something inside him darken.