Trashy Slug

Third Person's P.O.V.

As soon as the last performer finished their piece, the announcer announced her to the stage.  She finished her drink and gave a generous tip, and moved away from the bar counter.  The girl was so young, it was a mystery how she was allowed to drink and perform at the nightclub, but the budding star did it as often as she could.  Tonight, platform heels touched the ground, with  a fuzzy, leopard print material crisscrossed over the shoe.  She wore fishnet stockings, and short shorts, which clashed against her pail skin, but didn't look awful.  She had a black, belly top on, with a satin bomber jacket overtop, which was black with two, vertical brown stripes going down each sleeve.  Her platinum blonde hair was streaked with bronze hair dye temporarily and in a French braid, and she had a bronze necklace on with a cross on it.  Her outfit was great for this event.

It was like everything was in slow motion as she walked, Iphones flashing for pictures, and the other performers cheering her name.  They chanted it slowly, emphasizing each word.  She got up on stage, and recognized barely anyone from the crowd.  No friends, no family.  Well, she ran away from everyone she knew and loved.  They were the craziness of her life (not in a good way) and if she stayed, pain would just be brought to herself and her loved ones, so she did the only thing anyone would do.  She left.  Now she was somewhere where they would never hope to be, accomplishing her life.  She gripped the microphone and smiled bravely to the crowd.  They clapped and cheered.  Then, the music started playing and Elsa Delle began to sing.

*Flashback to four months ago*

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Wake up, Anna!"

My little sister shook her head and buried her face deeper into her pillow.  I rolled my eyes and shoved her lightly to the side, rolling her over.  She rolled off the bed and onto the floor.  "Wow, Elsa!" Anna moaned, but she was okay.  I hoisted her up and directed her towards her closet, "Get dressed, Anna.  We have a busy day today."

"Just school, Elsa!" Anna said groggily, "And it's not like you should care, you're icy towards everyone."

My muscles tensed.  Anna knew perfectly well why I was icy.  When our parents died and we had to live with our cousin Rapunzel and Aunt Arianna and Uncle Marcus, it was a time of serious depression for the both of us.  I was able to bounce back, thanks to my supportive friends, Hiccup, Jack, Merida, and Rapunzel, but Anna was in a turmoil of darkness. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I wish I had supportive friends like your's, Elsa.  No one bothers to ask me what's wrong, or take me out bowling or to pizza or whatever, no one cares that I am grieving too!"  I knew I had to get friends for my sister, so I made sure my friends talked to Anna more than me.  When they invited us out I let Anna go, but I would say I had a job or something.  Instantly, Anna's mood sky rocketed to happiness so I knew I was helping her.  It was true that I had been a slack sister, leaving her alone while I went out with friends, so I knew I was getting what I deserved.  But it still hurt knowing that I wasn't the number one choice of my friends anymore.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a tye dye yellow T-shirt.  I usually like to dress more uniquely and fashionably than this, but I noticed if Anna is the unique one people always seem to talk to her more than me.  You're probably thinking:  Elsa, you're an idiot for doing this to yourself, but at the time it was the only option I saw fit for keeping Anna happy.  I shimmied on some old sneakers and went downstairs for breakfast.  

Rapunzel and Anna were already at the table, laughing and laughing like there was no tomorrow.  Rapunzel had on a tank top blouse which was creamy white and cropped, a peach skirt, and peach and white flats.  Her long, golden hair was straightened and she looked sophisticated and adorable.  Anna had her strawberry blonde hair in two buns on top of her head, and a purple and white patterned blouse.  She had on a bright pink necklace and matching earrings and a tank top underneath that blouse which was pink as well.  She wore black leggings and pink ballet flats to complete her look, making her look as perfect as ever.  My heart felt a pang of sadness, longing to join them in their daily shower of compliments over their clothes they got from admirers throughout the day.  They were so engaged in their conversation that I didn't even bother joining in.  Instead I listened in.  I caught the tail end of what Rapunzel was saying, "-And afterwards we can meet with the guys and watch the new action movie."