I Love Him?

Elsa's P.O.V.

We have been on the road for six days.  Let me just say I've never felt so out of place in my entire life!  I am running out of things to talk about with him.  Tonight we are expected to head into New York, we are just entering the state now.  The May weather was really improving so I wore light denim jean shorts and a flowing, peach tank top.  I had on my peach sandals which looked cute.  Jack had on a blue T-shirt and tan shorts and cushy shoes.  I was taking my turn at the wheel when Jack nodded off and went to sleep.

"Aw, he's cute." I whispered to myself as I looked briefly at his small smile curling at the lips.  I smiled myself as I continued driving.  Then, I thought, Elsa, what are you doing?  He's not cute!  "GAH!" I yelled loudly.  Jack snapped awake.  "What is it, Snowflake?" Jack asked me, panicking.

"Oh, um, nothing.  I just...I just hate the traffic." I blushed.  Oops.  Then, my jaw opened and I said, "What did you just call me?"

"Snowflake.  My new nickname for you." Jack said playfully.  

"Uh, um, why?" I asked.

"Because you are unique like one, Snowflake.  Every snowflake is unique." Jack answered.

"Oh, um, well then...Thanks."  I silently kicked myself.  Stop stuttering, you idiot!  We were silent for a bit, then Jack said, "Are you regretting coming back home with us?"

"No, I...No!" I cried, "It's actually...Nice."

"Six days ago it sounded like you were."

"Six days ago was six days ago.  I was a different person then.  Focus on the here and the now, Jack.  I gave it some thought, too, and I'm glad I forgave you.  It's hard to shut out so many people at once." I explained.

"What about Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup?  Will you forgive them too?" Jack asked.

"If they are really, truly sorry." I said, but then added quietly, 

"Like you are."

Anna's P.O.V.

"When my arm is fine again I swear, I will beat all of you in total domination!" I cried, watching everyone have a pillow fight without me.

"Oh, sure!  I'm pretty good at this myself, lass!" Merida replied playfully, smashing a pillow into Hiccup's face.  Aunt Arianna and Uncle Marcus ordered a larger hotel room noting that it's been expanded by a lot these past few days.  Everyone in the hotel room consisted of Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Kristoff, his roommate Eugene, and I.  Over this past little while Kristoff and I have became good friends, taking it nice and slow like Elsa taught me.  I think I've been crushing on him and Rapunzel says that he's been crushing on me, but I'm fifteen and live in New Jersey and he's eighteen and lives in New York so I don't know if it can work out.  I personally think Eugene and Rapunzel are crushing on each other, for they look at each other longingly and make playful flirtations with each other.  I snapped out of my thoughts as I had to dodge a a pillow flying into a wall.

"Watch it!" I yelled jokingly at a sheepish Eugene.  As more pillow feathers fell to the ground, slowly, one by one, the fight faded and we all turned to see the door unlocking.  Jack poked his head in.  "We're home!" he sing-songed.

It was silent until everything seemed to go in slow motion.  A beautiful blonde haired woman moved a suitcase into the room and lifted her face up to meet mine.

Elsa.

"It's true!  It's true!" I screamed, "You came back, you came back!  I knew it!  I'm so sorry, I need you, what I said is not true.  You aren't a slug, or any of that!  You are the best big sister a girl could ever have!  I learned that you shutting yourself for me doesn't make anyone happy, so stop!  Please!  I'm sorry!"  I ran to hug my sister, feet barely skimming the floor.  This time, Elsa hugged back and it felt sooooo good.  She rustled my hair and whispered, "I forgive you, Anna.  I forgive you."