Questions and Stress

Elsa's P.O.V.

I was there the afternoon Anna went for her surgery.  Thankfully, my hangover was gone, but my eyes still looked bloodshot.  I had on a blingy purple, teal and blue crop top, and high rise skinny jeans.  I had curled my hair and decorated my left arm with teal and gold bracalets.  I wore gold and teal high heels.  I held her hand all the way until she went into the operating room.  I sighed mournfully and turned to face Jack Frost, standing there and watching me like a creep.

"I'm not that famous to have stalkers." I said sarcastically, walking back.

"She's a tough one." Jack said, ignoring me and jabbing a thumb in the direction where Anna was, "Very tough."

I nodded, "Yep."

"So what happens now?"

"I'm going to take her back to Hans' house, take care of her until she gets better and then send you guys packing back to New Jersey." I stated.

"That's it?  No bonding time?  No parties?  No special love secrets?" Jack asked, winking at me.

"Oh Lord, Jack.  I'm not single anymore." I rolled my eyes and groaned.  

"C'mon, Elsa-" 

"Wynter." I interrupted, gritting my teeth.

"Wynter, right.  Aren't you going to forgive us?" Jack pleaded.

"I don't know.  Have you ever really apologized yet?" I asked sassily.

"That's because you always shut us out!"

"That's because you guys threw me out and called me a slug!"  I turned and saw Nurse Vanellope, staring at us awkwardly.  I could feel Jack's heavy breath in my face and I backed down.  Jack was still upset, icy blue eyes flashing.  "What if Anna never fell down those stairs, huh?  Would you still be mad at her?  Elsa, you don't know how to forgive people!"

"Maybe...Maybe I don't know how!" I exclaimed.

It was silent after that.  I went and grabbed some coffee and sat down in the waiting room.  Finally, Anna was out of surgery.  I was guided by Nurse Vanellope to Anna's room, and I saw her, cast around arm and very white faced, but awake.  "Hi, Anna." I said.

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"You're talking better."

"Yes."

Then, Dr. Felix entered the room before we could say more.  "Hello, Miss Delle and Miss Storm, I am proud to announce the surgery went well.  Tomorrow Anna can go home.  I'll give her two weeks of rest and then her physical therapy starts.  Every other day, she'll have three hours of physical therapy, for six weeks.  In total, that's about eight weeks now that I think about it." Dr. Felix explained.

"Okay." I said, agreeing.  Then I turned to Anna and saw that she was drifting off.  "You better get some sleep, Gingerhead." I said, using her childhood nickname.  I left the hospital and drove home.  But, what Jack said got me thinking.  I could hear his voice echoing in my ear, "What if Anna never fell down those stairs, huh? Would you still be mad at her? Elsa, you don't know how to forgive people!"

Anna's P.O.V.

The next morning, I was put in a wheelchair and Elsa wheeled me to an Aston Martin four person car.  I was groggy and disoriented but I still ogled wide eyed at the car's luxury.  Her boyfriend, Hans was there, and he bridal style carried me into the backseat of the car.  Elsa sat in the back as well, in case I needed anything, and Hans chauffeured us home.  It was a very bad car ride, even though I was in one of the best cars ever, because every jostle and bump in the road hurt my shoulder.  Dr. Felix had to put two pins in it to hold it together, and after a little bit of physical therapy I would have full use of it, thankfully.  What an idiot I was for falling down the stairs!