Hans and Belle South

Elsa's P.O.V.

I stroked my finger over the slit across my cheek which was now barely more than a small, white line.  I stepped out into the front of the salon where Hans waited for me.  "All gone?" Hans asked, nodding his head at my scar.

"All gone." I replied.

We were at Tooth and Cinderella's shop, trying to conceal my knife fight scar.  They tried some experimental face cream and it worked like a  charm!  My scar is supposed to fade into nothingness in three to five days, just in time for the flight to San Fransisco.  We paid a generous amount of money to an eager Cinderella and headed to a very expensive dress shop to get me a ball gown.  "Hi, welcome to Giselle's!" A very friendly redhead greeted us at the door.

"Hi..." I said wistfully, ogling everything.  Dresses, dresses, dresses galore!  They were organized by colour so the whole shop was one big, continuous, rainbow.  Some trailed to the ground, some were higher up, some for weddings, some for formal balls.  But one thing was common throughout each.

All were over five hundred dollars.

"Have anything in mind?"  The shopkeeper started sifting through dresses, "I'm Giselle, by the way, and let me know if you need anything!"

"We're looking for a dress for a ball." Hans told Giselle, leaning on the checkout counter as she came tailing back to us, grabbing a pincushion and biting on pins.

"Ooh, a ball?" Giselle's eyes widened as she spoke through clenched teeth.  "I LOVE balls!  Once I went to a ball with my husband, Robert, and I got a dress from here!  It was purple and very, very, VERY pretty!"

"I bet!" I said, eyeing the dresses with a hunger to try them on.

"I know those eyes anywhere," Giselle wagged a finger at me, "Giselle knows when a girl needs to try something on.  Come around back and we'll have a looksy."

The first dress I tried on had a pale coral bodice that had the illusion that it was made out of leaves.  There was a thin piece of coral ribbon wrapping around the waste with an enormous flower at the side of my waste.  The skirt poofed out everywhere and had darker shades of coral at the sides and a lighter one down the centre.  It was pretty, but the shade washed out my pale skin.

The second one was a wine coloured one, that also proofed at the skirt.  It was sleevless and had a pleated, satin top.  The skirt appeared to also be satin, with tulle over top, showing many shades and mixes of purples and reds.  There were little blingy satin bunches going down the left side, resembling flowers, completing a dramatic look.  But, it was too dark for my tastes.

The third dress however, seemed to be perfect in every way.  It was a deep ocean blue, not light like the tropics, but pure and deep like the churning waters of the Arctic Ocean.  It was sleeveless as well, and had a sweetheart neckline, curving delicately like the perfect heart.  There were layers upon layers of puffs, but not in a bad way.  It was like a midnight cloud.  I spun around and the whole dress lifted off the ground in a way that even Hans' eyes widened.  It came out in layers, highs and lows as each fold of the dress twisted around my body.  It felt like I was Mother Nature and this was my kingdom of fresh, lakeside water.  Cold, calm, beautiful.  I came to a stop and the dress neatend itself out, and I looked at Giselle.  "I'll take it!" I said with a smile. 

*Time skip to two hours later*

Hans' P.O.V.

We bought a dress for Elsa and she looked stunning in it.  I loved how she spun around in it.  We bought the dress for one thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars.  Then, we bought some high heels for her.  They were silver and sparkly, which wrapped around the front of her foot and the top of her ankle, and were open toed shoes.  After that, we returned home, exhausted and giggling over the whole day.