Deals Made

Elsa's P.O.V.

The plane halted at Terminal Ten, at the San Fransisco Airport, at one in the afternoon.  The paparazzi out-did themselves again and swarmed like wasps to honey the second Hans and I stepped out of the plane.  I put on some sunglasses to shield my eyes from the blinding flashes of the cameras and security guards herded the paparazzi away like sheep.  We were escorted all the way to a limo to take us to our hotel.  I moved closer to Hans the second we were in the car and he put his arm around me.  But, it never relaxed.  It was stiff and seemed out of place.  Ever since his parents came Hans has been acting icily towards me.  It was as if his own Anna sent him on a path of shutting everyone out!  I still needed Hans.  I needed to find out what was wrong.

As we turned a corner, I sucked in some air, remembering how Jack mentioned secret admirer stuff at the hospital.  What was he talking about?  Even if I were single, never, in a million years would I date Jack Overland Frost!  He's so messed up.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled up to the hotel.  It was called Shining Waters Hotel.  This was because it overlooked the ocean.  The hotel itself was really fancy, with fountains on the inside and workers in the red and gold suits you see at your stereotypical hotel, to name a few.  I clambered upstairs to our room, and saw a sea of elegance.  There were two bedrooms with king sized beds, two bathrooms with whirlpool baths and a shower, a living room with reclining chairs and a flat screen TV, a fully furnished kitchen with a professional stove, and a balcony that gave a full view of the churning, deep blue ocean, and...

The Golden Gate Bridge!

An architectural beauty, the Golden Gate Bridge stood in full power and  height.  I have always wanted to see it!  I laughed as the wind tickled my face and the sun shone on my skin.  Hans came out and for the first time in four days, he smiled a genuine smile.  "You like it, Els?" Hans put his arm around me.

"I love it!" I shouted, forgetting my manners.

"I'm glad..." Hans said and trailed off.  He was sad again.  I looked at him and squared my shoulders.  "Hans, you know you can tell me anything." I said sweetly, batting my eyelashes gently.

"What is there to tell?"  Hans put his arms around my waist and we awkwardly kissed on the lips.  "Come, love, dearest, we have a ball to prepare for."

Jack's P.O.V. 

I slammed my suitcase shut and went into Rapunzel's room in the San Fransisco hotel.  It was going onto four in the afternoon, almost time to leave for the ball, and Rapunzel was modelling her dress go herself in the mirror.  It hugged the body and had a slit going up the side of her left hip.  It tied at the back at the tip of her neck, and was a lilac colour.  She had done her hair up in a bun, with a long, straight piece dangling down her back.  "You look beautiful." I said earnestly.

"J-Jack!" Rapunzel cried, surprised at seeing me.  "You look very handsome."  I did feel spiffy in my tuxedo, which was black with the white collared shirt underneath.  It even had the tails at the back and the black bow tie.  I wore my father's lucky watch and I had spiked my hair.  It always looks weird when combed neat.  "Come on, Punzie.  Our limo awaits." I said, holding out my arm for her to grab onto like a gentleman.  

We headed downstairs to the limo and hopped in side by side.  About twenty minutes later we arrived at a beautiful place with ivory stairs and handrails and two very large, mahogany doors.  The place had a dome, glass ceiling, that revealed the stars under the night's sky.  The floor was granite and there were big marble pillars going up to the upstairs balcony when you reached the inside.  There were stairs going down to the main floor from where you entered, and stairs on either side of those going to the top floor.  "Rapunzel Gold daughter of Arianna and Marcus Gold, representing Delle Co.!" An announcer boomed at our entrance.  We slowly headed downstairs and we danced together in a slow waltz.  We were enjoying the night when suddenly the announcer announced, "Hans South, accompanied by Wynter Storm, representing Isle Co.!"