Jelsa- Good As Dead

Elsa's P.O.V.

Jack Frost is in a coma.  Essentially he's as good as dead.  The doctors say there is a high likelihood that he will never wake up.  The night he was stabbed, I stayed in his hospital room, my tears falling on his bedsheets.  I want to stay here beside you... I had thought, holding his hand and looking into his lifeless face.  And what was really sad was that it was as if we had went down with a fight.  He accused me of being insane and I got angry and ran away from him.  People like Hiccup might think I ran away from Jack because I couldn't handle it, but no.  I left because with all the arguments Jack and I get into, maybe Jelsa was never meant to be.  

My phone rang the second I left Jack's hospital room.  I picked it up.  "Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, is this Elsa Delle, a.k.a. Wynter Storm?"

"It is truly."

"Hi, it's Aurora.  You know about the record deal and worldwide tour...  Would you like to begin it now?  This is the only time I can slot you in, so it's kinda a now or never deal." Aurora, the lady in charge of my album said.

I thought about it for a few moments.  I mean, Jack and I technically broke up, so I don't think anyone would like me to be by his side.  And I did make sure that Aurora would call only after I've rescued Anna, so in case something did happen, I could just slip away into songwriting and singing.  "Sure..." I said, "I'll do it."

"That's great, can you actually have all your stuff packed and out of the house by tomorrow?  We can move some other things too.  You actually have to stay more on the countryside now, so the paparazzi won't find you.  We have a large farmhouse just for you." Aurora said happily.

I love farmhouses!  I've always wanted to live in one!  "Okay, I'll totally do it!" I said, with a small smile.

I was going to keep Belle's tower in my name, but it wouldn't come to use.  Too much pain existed there.  I covered up all the tech and computers with white sheets and turned off the lights once and for all.  "Goodbye, tower." I whispered and walked downstairs, never looking back.

The next day, around mid-morning, Rapunzel caught me packing my final suitcases.  I couldn't talk to her, she'd only stop me from going!  I didn't deserve Jack and I needed a fresh start.  Tears fell down my face as I threw my suitcases in my car, and I drove off, millions of doubts in my mind but not one stopping me.

That was a month ago.  I've already started my tour in Las Vegas, and moved on to Hollywood and now... New York.  I thought, maybe to bring back some good memories, I'll play at the North Mountain Nightclub just for old times sake.  I drove my black Porsche to the nightclub and saw some other new performer singing on stage.  She looked around nervously and in awe at all the celebrities in this room.  I gave her a wink, that was me once upon a time.  She smiled and nearly swooned.  As she was singing, I went to the bar to merely grab one drink.  I wanted to stay sober and remember this tonight.  The good, the bad, all of it.  I thought about Jack, lying in a hospital room twenty minutes from here, I still loved him.  But, our relationship was messy and I just didn't want messy right now.  Then, I thought about my sister, cousin, friends, how they probably want me back.  Then, I thought about my new life.  I can find happiness out there.  I will find happiness out there.  I swear.

*Later that night*

Third Person's P.O.V.

As soon as the last performer finished their piece, the announcer announced her to the stage. She finished her drink and gave a generous tip, and moved away from the bar counter. The girl was so young, it was a mystery how she was allowed to drink and perform at the nightclub, but the budding star did it as often as she could. Tonight, platform heels touched the ground, with a fuzzy, leopard print material crisscrossed over the shoe. She wore fishnet stockings, and short shorts, which clashed against her pail skin, but didn't look awful. She had a black, belly top on, with a satin bomber jacket overtop, which was black with two, vertical brown stripes going down each sleeve. Her platinum blonde hair was streaked with bronze hair dye temporarily and in a French braid, and she had a bronze necklace on with a cross on it. Her outfit was great for this event.

It was like everything was in slow motion as she walked, Iphones flashing for pictures, and the other performers cheering her name. They chanted it slowly, emphasizing each word. She got up on stage, and recognized barely anyone from the crowd. No friends, no family. Well, she ran away from everyone she knew and loved. They were the craziness of her life (not in a good way) and if she stayed, pain would just be brought to herself and her loved ones, so she did the only thing anyone would do. She left. Now she was somewhere where they would never hope to be, accomplishing her life. She gripped the microphone and smiled bravely to the crowd. They clapped and cheered. Then, the music started playing and Elsa Delle began to sing.

A/N:  BAM!  I finished book one!  BAM!  I AM SO HAPPY!  In the sequel there will be more Jelsa ships to come, so plz, plz, PLZ, don't kill me.  I honestly had to end Jelsa for this one to set it up for book number two, so then the story could be circling around Elsa and Jack trying to start a relationship again.  And, if you read my previous chappie- MERIDA IS A MUTE!  And in the sequel (another spoiler) she will talk again, I can bet you that!  There is no keeping Merida silent.  So, yeah, I'll see you all in the second book which will come out chapter by chapter, so the suspense doesn't kill anyone.  With all the time I spend on Wattpad (I have no life), I update every couple of days, minus a few exceptions where I'm on vacation or whatnot.  Anyways, thank you whoever reads this, it is very much appreciated!  

For the last time in this book,

-Stella