you

you try to explain
but before you can start

;

"annyeonghaseyo, ne ireumeun park chaeyoung imnida." rosé introduced with a little bit of an australian accent. "i didn't grew up in korea, so i don't speak korean." she said in english.

"it's okay." the trainer said, smiling at her. she breathed in relief. "you were the one that auditioned with the guitar in australia, right?"

"yes, yes i was."

"the ceo really liked your voice." she replied. "it's unique, he said."

"really?" rosé couldn't help but to feel excited.

"because of that, he's thinking of making a new girl group with you as the main vocal."

"but.. i'm only 14."

"yes you are, but the group will be made soon so don't worry."

"thank goodness." she put a hand on her chest.

"however, he said you needed to practice more so your voice will be developed." the trainer continued. "starting tomorrow, you will be practicing with your own vocal coach everyday."

"but i thought yg doesn't have vocal coaches?" she asked, confused.

"that's what they thought." the trainer winked. "now, gdragon is calling you in his studio. it's in the seventh floor, and just find the door with this hangul." she handed her a piece of paper and she smiled.

빅뱅, it said.