crybaby,

those cry baby tears
come out of the dark

;

"are you chaeyoung?" a guy asked as soon as she entered the room. he spoke in english so rosé felt safe.

"uh, yes. are you gdragon?" she replied, coming closer.

"yep, that's me." he gave her a smile. "so, the ceo said you had a nice voice. i was wondering what kind of nice did he mean that's why i called you here."

"what for?" he gestured for her to sit in the black couch and she did what she was told.

"i'm composing a song and i have already recorded it and everything, but i'm missing one part." he scratched his head.

"and that is?" she asked, playing with her fingers.

"i need a girl to sing that part." he looked at her. "chaerin was busy, lee hi was busy, minzy was busy, bom was busy, dara was busy, every girl in yg is busy. so i was like, what about i get one from the trainees? and then fortunately, yg told me about this girl who had a really good voice so that's why you're here."

rosé was shocked. she had never expected somebody to like her singing, let alone a famous rapper and the ceo of a huge company. "my voice isn't that good."

"we'll see about that." gd smiled at her and gave her a piece of paper. "this is the line that you'll be singing." he pointed to the second verse. "i know you don't speak korean, but i'll gladly teach you."

"oh, wow, thank you so much uh..."

"jiyong oppa. you can call me jiyong oppa."

a/n: jIyOnG oPpA