crybaby,

cry baby, cry baby
'cause you don't fucking care

;

2014

two years has passed since chaeyoung first came into yg.

nothing has changed in these two years, except maybe the abuse became too much each day, she didn't scream at all, she started to understand and speak korean, she met a few friends, she got into dancing, but nonetheless, kim junghwa was still up her ass.

"rosé, you're called to the practice room." junghwa said, entering the room.

rosé stood up from the couch and rubbed her hands. "alright, i'll tell you the results of my song later." she replied in full korean. this afternoon, they were going to perform a song and it will be evaluated by the trainer, and she was expected to have a high score.

"if you fail, you'll know what will happen, right?" junghwa asked, holding her by the shoulders. "you'll face the consequences."

she didn't really give a fuck about any of these though, it doesn't hurt whenever she's being abused. she became numb. "whatever."

then junghwa hit her.

"how dare you answer back to me?"

"i only said whatever. i didn't say anything else." she argued back. then she received another hit on the jaw.

"go to that practice room now and sing what we've practiced." junghwa hissed and pushed her to the door.

rosé glared at her and left the room, making sure to slam the door.