laugh

you're one of a kind
and no one understands

:

a day later

chaeyoung was finally done with her daily practices, and was in her way to junghwa's room for her vocal training.

that day she wore a long sleeved white shirt to cover up all the cigarette burns in her upper arm, as well as the whip lashes and bruises on her wrists.

she would be lying if she said it didn't hurt, but it did. it hurt a lot more than she could bear. she couldn't do anything about it, she couldn't even tell yg because he was the one who ordered junghwa to do this to her. not the trainees because she knew that each of them are also being treated the same way she is.

when she reached her destination, she knocked at the door and opened it.

she was expecting to see junghwa, sitting on the couch while holding a cigarette stick between her middle and index finger but came face to face with several older men, probably in their forties. they were drinking and laughing at each other.

"rosé, you're here." junghwa popped out of nowhere and gave her a smile. "get inside."

"miss junghwa, who are they?" she asked while she was being pulled inside.

"they're my clients." she noticed that the door was locked.

"does the ceo knows about this?" she put her bag aside.

junghwa glared at her and gripped her arm tightly. "don't ever think of saying a word to yang hyunsuk."

chaeyoung flinched. "i won't, i promise."

the woman let go of rosé and turned the lights off, except for the light in the middle of the room, where the young girl was standing in.

"what's happening?" she panicked.

she was ignored by her vocal coach and faced the men. "for tonight's entertainment, i present to you, rosé!"

she was.. their entertainment?