fucking

they call you cry baby, cry baby
but you don't fucking care

;

a week later

rosé's life in yg was a living hell.

they took away her phone in case she calls the police and tell them about what was actually happening inside yg, her vocal coach kept abusing her if she didn't do what she says or whenever she committed a mistake.

if she had a choice, she'd leave the place as soon as possible.

it was now time for her vocal training, and she dreaded coming to this place.

"rosé, you're here." junghwa said, holding a baseball bat. she gulped at the sight of it and as usual, she sat on the stool, looking down.

"good evening, junghwa." she said in a low voice.

"same goes to you. now, can you sing your audition song again but this time with the new voice?" she knew she meant the baby voice, the one they're training on to be similar to park bom's.

she hated the voice. it hurt whenever she tried to sing since her voice was deep, and the new voice had to be high pitched and baby-like. but she had to do it or else she'll be punished.

as soon as she started singing the first verse, junghwa told her to stop.

"is that the new voice we're practicing on?" she asked, getting the baseball bat from the couch.

"miss junghwa, i swear it is. i slept late last night just to practice it and to perfect it." she begged, shaking.

"sleeping late at night isn't allowed in yg, rosé." what does this woman want? she wants me to perfect my baby voice, and now she doesn't want me to sleep late. rosé thought. "double punishment for you."

"miss junghwa, i'm begging you. please stop."

junghwa chuckled, and she raised rosé's long sleeves.

it revealed her bruised wrist, still fresh from yesterday's punishment. new scars here and there, making junghwa raise her brows.

she then crouched down and raised the ends of her leggings, giving her a view of rosé's knees. all she could do was watch and balled her hands into fists.

"your knees are so spotless, rosé. how about we put something onto it?"

rosé's eyes widened, and she fell onto the floor. "no, please, please!"

"too late."

and then, junghwa hit rosé's legs multiple times with the bat while she screamed in agony.