tears [part 2]

they call you cry baby, cry baby
but you don't fucking care

;

"junghwa!" rosé yelled while entering her favorite room in the world, the practice room.

"oh, you're here. is he done with you?" the said woman asked, smoking on a cigarette stick.

"nope, i'm done with him. i finished him off with two shots- no wait, scratch that. twenty shots." rosé giggled.

junghwa's eyes widened. "w-what?"

"i said i killed him. idiot." she then pulled out the gun and pointed it at her. "stand up and do as i say or i'll shoot your brains out."

junghwa gulped and then nodded, putting her arms up.

without removing her gaze from her, she pulled out a rope in one of the drawers and tied her hands and arms.

"you look really pretty, but you're even more pretty when you're tied up." rosé snorted and junghwa glared at her.

"you'll pay for this." she spit.

"whatever." rosé took out a baseball bat- still holding the gun- and started to hit junghwa's legs multiple times like she did to her, and all she could do was grin as the older woman pleaded for mercy.

"rosé.. p-p-please.. stop.. it hurts." junghwa screamed as the bat hit her body.

then she lit up a cigarette stick and drew different patterns on her arms while junghwa cried out in pain.

"i'm not gonna do anything to you anymore." rosé said and junghwa breathed in relief despite her condition. "but, i need you sit up straight." the older woman struggled do sit down and looked at her with menacing eyes.

"just as long as you wouldn't kill me." as if.

rosé tied a rope around her wrists while the other woman kept sobbing and yelling for she couldn't do anything.

afterwards, she covered her eyes with a blindfold, tied the rope to her neck, and grabbed a stool, then forced junghwa to stand on it. she took her time in tying up the rope in the ceiling fan and finally removed the blindfold.

"surprise!" rosé squealed when junghwa finally analyzed her surroundings and looked at the rope tied at her neck. "thought you were smart enough, but you're actually too dumb to realize that i tied the rope into your neck so that everyone will think you committed suicide."

"chaeyoung, chaeyoung, please, don't. i'm really sorry for everything." junghwa pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"i've already written your suicide note, and mind you, your handwriting is similar to mine. what a coincidence!" she laughed and clapped her hands.

"roséanne, please forgive me."

"did you heart out my pleas while you were hurting me?"

and then,

rosé kicked the stool.