tears [part 1]

they're pouring out
where everyone can see

;

"here's the room, hope you'll enjoy your stay, sir."

the man had taken her to a hotel, with her clothes back on. this made her happy for a second but that happiness disappeared when she was being pulled by junghwa and telling her to do whatever he says or else she'll be dead.

"i will." the man smiled at the worker and closed the door and locked it. he then faced rosé with a creepy grin and carried her to the bed.

"strip for daddy, baby."

rosé's breath quickened and she shook her head.

"strip or i'll shoot your fucking head." he threatened and pulled out a gun with a silencer.

the girl could only ball her hands into fists and nodded then took her clothes off one by one, leaving her in nothing.

"very good, now come here." the man sat on the bed and gestured for rosé to sit on his lap.

what happened next was a miracle. her mind started working. a plan was forming on her head on how to escape, she just needed to do whatever he says so it would be the right time to actually do it.

she sat on his lap and the man pulled her into him and started kiss her. it was a rough kiss, one that rosé hated. she wanted to vomit, but she had to continue or else she won't be able to escape.

with shaking hands she unbuttoned the man's shirt, and ran her hands down his chest. the man moaned and she smirked, knowing that her plan would work.

she grinded on him, and to no one's surprise he moaned and started licking rosé's neck which grossed her out. while she was doing this, her eyes travelled to the bed side table where the gun was. she figured if she just continue distracting him, she would be able to get it.

rosé kissed the man again and silently grabbed the gun without him knowing. as soon as she touched it, she rolled out of the bed and positioned it in front of him.

"don't fucking move or i'll shoot." she said.

the man was trembling in fear in a matter of seconds. she wanted to laugh at his pettiness but controlled herself.

"you really think i would just let you take away my virginity like that? you fucking bastard." she pulled the trigger and it hit the man's chest. she pulled it again two more times, hitting his forehead and then right arm.

the man was dead.

but it wasn't enough.

rosé then went closer and shot both of his legs, knees, wrists, arms, neck, temples, and her most favorite part to shoot, his manhood.

it was probably rosé's highlight of the day.

she grabbed her clothes and started to wear them. she also took the man's wallet and returned to the yg building with the gun in her hip area.

that night, she wasn't rosé.

she was chaeyoung.