through

but those cry baby tears
keep coming back again

;

"you can tell her anything you want her to do, and she will gladly follow. right, rosé?" the woman gave her a glare that she couldn't disagree, so she just nodded while trembling with fear.

a man, maybe in his late thirties, waved for junghwa and whispered something to her ear. she then nodded and pulled out a black cloth.

rosé watched in silence as junghwa tied it into her mouth, and smiled as soon as the action was done. at that moment, she was frozen while her mind was slowly puzzling the pieces. then she thought of the worst things that could happen to her, rape, torture, or abuse.

"is that all what you want her to do?" junghwa asked, slightly raising her right brow. "the night is just starting, boys."

one of the men smirked and yelled, "strip!"

rosé's eyes widened and she looked at her coach that was chuckling while the other men hollered and cheered for her to strip.

please. she begged with her eyes.

"would you like some music with that?" junghwa went to the nearby speaker and connected her phone, then played a slow yet sexy song.

the young girl had tears welling up in the corners of her eyes while the men were getting annoyed waiting for her.

"excuse me boys, let me talk to her for a second." junghwa pulled her already bruised arm and let her into the bathroom. once they arrived there, she slapped rosé. "fucking idiot, do what they want or else i'll kill you. you understand?"

her eyes widened. she wouldn't kill her, would she?

"i've done that before, chaeyoung. i'm not afraid to do it again."

the girl looked at her for a moment, and she looked at the men in the living room. she had no choice, so she agreed.

"good. very good." junghwa pulled her again to the living room and gave a smile to the men. "here's your appetizer for the night, boys."

after she said that, rosé observed as she went to her bag and pulled out a professional camera then started to record her.

with shaking hands, teary eyes, and small whimpers, she slowly removed her clothes one by one. starting from her shoes, her socks, her sweater, and her jeans, leaving her only in her undergarments.

"more! more!"

she looked at her vocal coach and junghwa pulled out a pistol behind her back in positioned it on her direction. she knew this meant one thing.

she had to continue.

she took a deep breath twice and wiped her cheeks. then her sobs rang throughout the room while she was pulling the straps of her bra down, and removing the entire thing off, exposing her breasts.

the men were cheering for her and taking videos of her naked body, loving it despite the bruises and the cuts. this made her more nervous- if possible.

as soon as she her fingers touched the hem of her underwear, everything stopped.