epilogue

crybaby, crybaby,
so you laugh through
your tears

;

one week later

"rosé! the ceo is calling for you in his office." lisa said as she barged into rosé's dorm.

a week has passed since junghwa's death. rosé burnt the entire room down before leaving, and everyone actually believed it was suicide since the supposedly "suicide letter" was found later in her room. plus, she told the ceo that junghwa was acting weird lately and was showing signs of a suicidal person.

but most of all, a week without any abuse.

"okay, okay, i'm coming." she rolled her eyes and gave herself one good look at the mirror and went to yang hyunsuk's office at the top floor.

as soon as she arrived, she knocked three times at the door before hearing a faint, "come in."

she did as what she was told and saw the ceo talking with another woman. their conversation stopped as soon as they saw rosé, and yang hyunsuk cleared his throat.

"so rosé, i still know you're devastated with your vocal coach's death." he started. "but that won't change the fact that you're still going to be the main vocal in blackpink."

all she could do was nod.

"that's why she's here." he smiled.

"rosé, meet gong areum, your new vocal coach."

the woman gave her a creepy smile, making her entire body shiver despite the hot weather.

fuck.