but

you pour it out
where everyone can see

;

the next day

rosé cautiously knocked on the wooden door and opened it after hearing a voice.

"um, hello, good morning. i'm park chaeyoung or rosé, a new trainee. another trainee told me to come here so that i can practice my vocals, and i don't speak korean." she smiled while closing the door behind her.

she decided to forget what happened between her and gd yesterday and will start anew.

"that's alright, i can speak english too." the woman replied, standing up. her english had a little bit of korean accent in it, but otherwise, her words were comprehensible. "i'm kim junghwa, your vocal coach." she took chaeyoung's hand and shook it.

"nice to meet you." she bowed.

"so, chaeyoung, can you sing a song for me? i want to hear your voice and your capabilities." junghwa said, raising her voice.

"okay.. do you have any guitar here?"

"here." junghwa grabbed a random guitar that was hanging on the wall and gave it to her.

rosé thanked her and sat down in one of the stools. she started to sing her audition song.

as soon as she finished it, she looked at junghwa expectantly.

"your voice is good, i agree with yg. but it needs a little work."

"what do you mean?"

"your voice isn't that unique."