chapter 1: arriving for new

Damn dude back at it again adding nightcore to parts of stories.

Carlos p.o.v

I was at the front of the house with the others waiting for the car to get here to go to the school. I can't wait to get to the school and try to start a new  but I know I will be the one to have a hard time like at my other school. I saw a limo coming and it stopped in front of us. A man got out and opened the door for us and we happily got In. I can't wait to get there.

♡mAGicAl tIMe SkiP♡

We all got out once we arrived and saw a rather huge school. We were met by a male and a female on his side. "Hello and welcome to auradon prep. I'm Aundrie, Prince Ben's girlfriend"aundrie said happily."and I am ben it's great to have you all here" ben said starting to shake are hands as we introduced are selves. I was last to great myself "hi, i-I'm Carlos, son o-of cruela De vil" I said quietly as he shook my hand. "Hello Carlos, get you got something right there, here" he raised his hand and used his thumb to wipe off some chocolate on my face and tasted it."well, let's show you all the statue then your dorms" ben said starting to walk. I followed behind the rest blushing a little from earlier."hey" I heard from beside me and saw that it was ben. "Aren't you supposed to be leading us to the statue?" I asked. "I told fairy godmother to lead the way, I just wanted to make sure you were okay" ben said."I'm fine , thank you for worrying about me" I said happily to him. "Don't worry about it" ben said. We then  got to a statue of the king. I heard a clap and the statue turned into a beast."ahh" I said and jumped into the closes persons arms which just so happened to be Ben's. Ben looked down at me and smiled a little. "Don't worry Carlos, it's supposed to be a memorial of how love can over power all magic or curse" ben said soothingly and gently putted me down."Now, let's go to your dorms"ben said starting to walk again. I can't believe it, why did I have  to love a guy who is dating a girl. I will never have a chance, or will I?

______________________________________

I hope you all liked this part, the reason I wrote this is I read a benclos story which is ben x Carlos and I looked for another but only 2 are made so I thought to might as well make my own version of this and I just loved writing this , also I'm taking a  break from "mystreet boyxboy" to work on this. I hope you give this story lots of support and before I forget, I am going to try to dye my hair black (emo mode activated in tea minus when ever hair is dyed black) and that's all I have to say

Bbbbyyyyeee