chapter ten

Carlos p.o.v

I woke up and had to get ready for school. I stood up from the bed, stretching my body so I wasn't sleepy. I walked over to my dresser and opened, starting to look for a good outfit to wear today. I decided on some blue skinny jeans and a pink long sleeve sweater. I hurried up and changed into my outfit and went to The bathroom, brushing my teeth and looking for my comb. 'I guess I'll be having bed hair' I thought to myself. I suddenly remember about and go to wake him up, but he seems to have already left. He did leave note saying:

I had to go and deal with some of the princely things I have to do. Love you.

I smiled a little because of the little note he left and continued to get ready for school. Once I had all my stuff that I needed to have I left and started my way to my first class. As I was walking to t first class I was tripped on the way by Aundrie causing me to fall and everything else inside my hands, but she just laughed at me. "Watch where your going faggot!" She said to me as she walked off, leaving me still on the ground, sadness coursing threw my body. I slowly picked up all my items, but couldn't find my good deeds book. I hope the teacher won't be mad about me losing it. I slowly got up with all my stuff and quietly made my way to my class. I made it there with time to spare so I went inside like usual and started my work early. Eventually the other students started to come in and I was already used to this, but I wasn't used to Mal and Evie walking threw the door. They looked around for a second before they noticed me, making there way over to the two empty desk that was on my right and behind me. "Hey Carlos, guess who got transferred schedule order since they are excelling in standard classes" said Evie as she took the seat beside me. "When did this schedule change happen???" I asked them in complete shock. "During the break" said Mal, taking the seat behind me. "Sooo what did you do during the break?" Asked Mal, looking interested in what I did. 'Shoot, do I want to tell them about me and ben?' I thought to myself as I debated if it was a good idea. "Yo carlos, you there?" Asked Mal. "Yeah, I was just thinking about what I did over the break..." I said to her, causing her to get suspicious. It was a moment of silence before I spoke. "D-do you guys c-Care about m-m-me" I asked them, nervousness  spilling out of my mouth. "Of course we do carlos!" Said Evie, causing Mal to nod in agreement. "Carlos, is there something you want to tell us?" Asked Mal, causing ME to now nod my head yes. "Mal, Evie, I have to tell you something about me, okay?" I said to them. They had a face of worry and understanding. "W-well I'm... g-g-gay" I said to them.

______________________________________

Muahahaha!!!! A cliff hanger feels sooo evil. ( I actually feel really bad about this). I hope that you all likes this and make sure to talked to me about whatever or to even say hi cause I will be, like usual, responding to people.

Bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖