chapter 3: Carlos pain

Carlos p.o.v

I woke up in bens lap with him asleep as well. I slightly blushed at the scene that was happening. I slowly started to get up but two arms wrapped around me and pulled me back down. I yelped from the sudden action that had happened. I looked up to see Ben looking at me with a smile on his face. "S-Sorry for f-falling asleep on y-You" I said worried he be mad over the event. "Nah It was fine, I found it to be comfortable" Ben said. Suddenly there  was a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to the door, when I opened it I was met by aundrie. "Hello faggot, where is Ben I need to talk to him" Aundrie said pushing past me. Her actions caused me to fall to the floor with aundrie laughing. She walked right past me and over to a very scary looking Ben. "Hey ben, I was wondering if you want to have a little fun" aundrie said touching his private area. I got up and started to limp to fairy godmother. I think when aundrie pushed me down my ankle twisted. I made it to the nurse office where fairy godmother was. "Carlos, what has happen to your ankle?" She asked as she helped me to a bed. "Aundrie accidentally got me to fall and when I hit the ground my ankle twisted" I said. She explained to me that she doesn't have any healing potions so I will have to use crunches to walk with a foot protector. After she put it on and I learned how to use the crunches I walked out and started my way to my first class. As I was walking I noticed how a lot of people kept on giving stares at me. Once I finally got to class i went to the very front on the left side beside the teacher desk. I was the first person to class so I was already doing the work when other people started to show up. None of my classes had anybody I know but lunch. After class I was the last to leave because I wanted to make sure not to hurt somebody with my crunches. I was making my way to lunch when I felt a foot go in front of my path causing me to fall down. I looked up and saw aundrie laughing. "Sorry faggot, but you should really watch where you are going" she said and walked away. I got up and grabbed my crunches. I then continued my way to lunch. Once there I sat at the back table away from everyone. I didn't want the others to know about my foot cause I will have to tell them about aundrie. But soon mal came over with ever when she noticed me. This caused jay,ben, and Doug to follow. "Hey car-wow! What happened to your foot?" Asked mal when she made it over here. After a second everyone made it to the table and also noticed my foot. "I fell a-and my an-ankle twisted" I explained. After that the bell ranged telling us to go to are next class. I made it out of the cafeteria last cause I sat so far away from the exit. I then made my way to class.

~time skip~

When I was Done with my last class I made my way to the dorm. After I entered i was met by a pissed aundrie. "You told Ben about chad, now your going to pay" she said as she she punched me in the stomach. She then repeatly kicked me in the stomach and stomping my bad leg. I was in tears begging for her to stop but she did not. I heard the sound of the door opening and a gasp. I looked up to see a pissed Ben. He pulled aundrie off of me and she ran out. He then went over to me and made sure I was fine. After he checked me we watched movies together with me laying down between his legs with his arms around me. I started to feel a little tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep in bens arms.