chapter 2: A cheater uncovered

Ben's p.o.v

I was walking the group to there dorms and all I could think about was 'I think I need to break up with Aundrie'. I walked up to the girls room door and told them that it was theres, I have them a key to the door and went to the next room. That Jay dudes room was next, he got his own room to have because the girls requested to be in the same room. Now it was just me and carlos."hey carlos, you are going to be rooming with me cause a potion error happened and destroyed a couple rooms" I said looking at him.

Carlos p.o.v

"O-okay" I said to Benas he looked at me. We set off to his room and when we got there I looked around a little. Suddenly I heard a crashing noise come room the kitchen, so I left the dorm and went to go see what happened. I was about to walk in when I heard what sounded like a girl moan."auh,Chad please" the girl said. I looked into the door slightly and saw that girl from when we arrived, I think her name was Aundrie. Some guy was in there with her and they where right now having 'fun'. I ran back to the room in complete saddens and scared. Why was she doing that stuff with him, she is dating ben!? I was right on my bed thinking this when I heard the door open. I looked over and saw ben, he looked at me in worry when he my emotions."carlos, what's wrong" Ben said sitting on my bed and caressing my cheek. "P-please d-d-don't be m-mad" I said to him. "What is it?" Ben asked."Aundrie is ch-cheating on y-you"I said. He looked like he was going to rip off somethings head so I teared up a little and scooted   to the head board and put my arms around my legs."I'm s-sorry!" I said quickly scared he was going to hurt me.all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms around me and looked up tosee it was ben."it's okay, it's okay, it's not your fault, I just hate how I thought she liked me but doesn't, but I was about to walk to her dorm and break up with her anyway" he said pulling me into his lap. I blushed a lot and relaxed into his arms. I almost amediatly fell asleep in his imbrase, I love this.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating this for that long, I hope you all like this.

Bbbbyyyyeee