chapter nine

Warning: this chapter will contain sexual scenes, a similar warning sign will be shown before sexual scene and after. Please proceed with caution.

Carlos p.o.v

I woke up feeling happy for some reason, but I didn't know why. I got out of bed and got ready for school. "Good morning" said Ben as he entered the kitchen. "Morning" I briefly said back to him. "Hey, why are you getting ready?" He asked as he entered into the bedroom. I then noticed that he had no shirt on and some pants that was loose. "We have to get ready for classes" I said to him. "You do realize that it's winter break" said Ben to me. I stopped what I was doing, starting to blush from forgetting that we don't have school for two weeks. "You know your adorable when you blush" said Ben, making me blush even more. He chuckled a little and walked up to me, kissing me on the lips.

Warning: the following scene will contain sexual activity, proceed with caution.

He slowly pushed my body toward the bed while still keeping his lips on me. When he got us to The bed, he gently pushed me down on it. It was getting hard to breath so I had to pull away from his lips in order to get a good breath in. After I was done breathing he didn't waste time to start back off from what he was doing. He swiftly started to take off my clothes while trying to find the sweet spot on my neck. "Auh" I moaned out when he found that tinder spot. He started attacking that tinder spot causing me to start to become a moaning mess. By that time I had only but my boxers on. "I want to make you feel good too daddy" I said to him, causing him to smile. He got up and started to quickly take off his clothes. He then was down to nothing but his boxers, but swiftly removed those too. He stood there with his member exposed, looking at me. I got onto my knees in front of him and took his member while member into my mouth and started to suck it, causing him to groan. "Yeah you like daddy's cock, don't you" he said to me in pleasure. I could feel that he was close to climaxing so I started to suck quicker. "Ohhh" he yelled as he climaxed inside of my mouth. I got up, but was pushed onto the bed again as I was turned around on the bed. Ben didn't waste anytime to push into me. "Ahhh!!! Daddy!!" I yelled out as he pounded into me. "Yeah, you want daddy to go faster, don't you" he yelled while speeding his paste up. I could feel that I was about to climax, but couldn't speak because of the pleasure. After a couple more trust I felt Ben climax inside of me. "Daddy!!" I yelled out from the feeling. "Carlos!!" He groaned out as he climaxed inside of me. After he gained his breath back he pulled out of me and we both cuddled in the blankets, slowly falling asleep. "I love you" I said to him. "I love you too" he said as he kissed me before we both fell back to sleep. 'This is going to be a fun break....'

______________________________________

I hope you all liked this little part and I know I say this a lot, but I'm sorry for not updating in a while, but I will try to start to go by my schedule. Leave your thoughts or whatever in the comment section and I will try to respond to you the best I can. Again I am sorry for not updating in a while and I will try to do my schedule.

Bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖